Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie not convinced by Nahki Wells...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's scored 3 in 4 and Dougie decides to have a little dig at him before tomorrows game......well done Douglas, if the lad wasn't up for it before this article then he certainly will be now.  :facepalm: 

He may have found the back of the net three times in his last four games – but Huddersfield’s goal-den boy Nahki Wells has failed to impress Dougie Freedman.

The Wanderers boss feels the former Bradford City striker has struggled to live up to his £1.3milion price tag since moving to the John Smith’s Stadium.

“Everyone knew him at Bradford, where he scored a lot of goals, but I think he’s struggled with his price tag,” he said.

“I think they bought him to push on into the play-offs but experience tells me money is never really the answer.

“They threw money at it and I think he’s struggled a bit with the expectation that he’s come in to get them up there.''

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/11128729.Bolton_Wanderers_boss_Dougie_Freedman_not_convinced_about_Huddersfield_Town_striker_Nahki_Wells/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wish Dougie would keep his trap shut. I really hate it, when a manager of ours plays down another teams player. I just hope Wells doesn't score for Huddersfield tomorrow and get's the winning goal.

That's all the motivation Wells will need for tomorrow then. Don't get why he's bothered saying that.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie's pulled a masterstroke, Wells will crumble trying to prove him wrong.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He will regret saying it when Huddersfield sell him on for about £5million in a few years time mark my words.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wells is a good player with pace and will get 20 goals a season if he plays every week.

Dougie bought Craig Davies.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... for about a million less.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:... for about a million less.

£2m for 20 goals a season or £300k to warm the bench?

I'm sure even you know which is better value Keegan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum