Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lee Clark or a giraffe.....who's got more neck?

+2
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

They've been shit all season but thanks to our inability to beat bad teams at home, they stayed up.

And then he did a "Mourinho" and legged it to the South Stand and bizarrely, their dumb fuck fans embraced him......like he personally saved them. Despite him being at the helm throughout their dismal season.....

The cheeky, pock-marked faced bastard!

He's fucking clueless and should just be glad that we weren't able to finish 'em off.

Lucky, lucky bastard......

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That Lee Clarke went home happy was the most sickening thing of the day, Freedman's tactics aside.

He's just another Megson. Nothing is ever his fault. Downright nasty piece of work and he's done a terrible job there. I wouldn't be surprised if they give him another year, but I'm sure somebody will be dumb enough to take him on if they don't.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure you can get on the fans for getting "hype" about staying up.

but the reaction to Clark on twitter before the match was almost universal disgust.

Just shows the nature of football fans, what have you done for me lately... really really lately, like, the last 10 minutes.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Birmingham are a basket case of a club and Lee Clarke has managed to keep them in the division despite all the shenanigans at St Andrews but once the fans have calmed down after their late reprieve they  may well think again about his tenure.

They were deserving of at least a point yesterday and lets face it we would have celebrated staying up as well if the positions were reversed. The ownership needs to be sorted to move forward, how they must regret the way that Sullivan / Gold and Brady were almost hounded out.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Clark, I wish we had someone with as much passion as him.

Have you fell over and banged your head this morning, Scott.....?

I'm starting to worry for your sanity.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get a grip Scott! Remember you're an Ultra.Lee Clark or a giraffe.....who's got more neck? Slapping

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He kept Birmingham up with all the shite the club is going through.

He didn't keep Birmingham up, Dougie did by bringing on a third CB with twenty minutes to go and deciding to try and defend our 18 yard line.......

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He didn't keep Birmingham up, Dougie did by bringing on a third CB with twenty minutes to go and deciding to try and defend our 18 yard line.......

They battered us for 90 mins Bread, it was attack v defence, they created loads of chances, well deserved a draw at least.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I like Clark, I wish we had someone with as much passion as him.
And the winner of today's stupid comment is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum