Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elections - Who are you going to vote for?

+16
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
bwfc71
Tigermin
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Who are you going to vote for?

Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_lcap50%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_rcap 50% [ 14 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_lcap6%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 12 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Completely correct - this is from a group I am with that exposes the UKIP for what they are....

1. Nigel Farage on women: “Godfrey’s [Bloom, former UKIP MEP] comment that ‘no employer with a brain in the right place would employ a young, single, free woman‘ has been proved so right. With this lunacy, that if you have children you get three months paid leave off work, or... six months paid leave off work – he absolutely got it spot on.”

I like UKIP because they speak sense, regardless of whether it's politically correct.

I run a small business. If I have two 25 year olds in front of me with similar qualifications and experience am I going to choose the man or the woman? The man of course, women aged 25-35 are never bloody at work - why should my business have to pay someone to stay at home and have a baby?

Just because nobody wants to bang you up doesn't mean other women are off limits!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we out of Europe yet?

Yes.

The Pound is now worth about eight Euros, the weather is officially 27% better than before and you can buy wonky bananas in Tesco. (By the lb, not the stupid kg.)

It's all good - Go Nige !

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Yes.

The Pound is now worth about eight Euros, the weather is officially 27% better than before and you can buy wonky bananas in Tesco. (By the lb, not the stupid kg.)

It's all good - Go Nige !
Brilliant! Does that mean I don't have to pay staff the minimum wage any more? They've been living high on the hog for far to long now. Should save me enough to take up fox-hunting.

With the Pound now being so strong against the Euro, we're all a lot better off, so you can actually afford to pay them £25 an hour.

Eventually we'll all be so wealthy, we'll be able to buy Europe.

(I've got my eye on France, but I might put a cheeky bid in for northern Spain as well.)

We can then rent it back to them and make a killing.

John Maynard Keynes and Milton Friedman....?

I've shit 'em!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually in the real world just checked the exchange rate and surprise surprise the pound has fallen against the euro!

Before the election £1 = €1.235
so far today £1 = €1.221

Ma not seem like a large drop but is has fallen by 1.13% which in currency exchange terms is a significant drop.

Lets not forget, also, in world terms the pound is the 5th most traded currency, fallen two places in the last 5 years.
1. USD
2. EUR
3. YEN
4. CAD
=5. GBP
=5. AUD

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Completely correct - this is from a group I am with that exposes the UKIP for what they are....

1. Nigel Farage on women: “Godfrey’s [Bloom, former UKIP MEP] comment that ‘no employer with a brain in the right place would employ a young, single, free woman‘ has been proved so right. With this lunacy, that if you have children you get three months paid leave off work, or... six months paid leave off work – he absolutely got it spot on.”

I like UKIP because they speak sense, regardless of whether it's politically correct.

I run a small business. If I have two 25 year olds in front of me with similar qualifications and experience am I going to choose the man or the woman? The man of course, women aged 25-35 are never bloody at work - why should my business have to pay someone to stay at home and have a baby?

Just because nobody wants to bang you up doesn't mean other women are off limits!!
The UKIP stance on compulsory paid maternity leave is actually the first thing that made me sit up and take notice. It's the first time I have heard a party talking sense over it. Some of the comments, like the above have been taken out of context though and make it sound like a bad thing...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Lies !!!

Ignore the heretic!

Her Majesty's English Pound Sterling is now the most valuable currency on the planet - Fact!

In fact, the Yanks have buried all the gold they had in the Federal Reserve in a big pit because it's now worthless.

Don't believe the lies, folks - we're rich!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Actually in the real world just checked the exchange rate and surprise surprise the pound has fallen against the euro!

:facepalm: 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Lies !!!

Ignore the heretic!

Her Majesty's English Pound Sterling is now the most valuable currency on the planet - Fact!

In fact, the Yanks have buried all the gold they had in the Federal Reserve in a big pit because it's now worthless.

Don't believe the lies, folks - we're rich!
Had to sell the properties in Portugal sharpish before the market plummets but based on my new found wealth I've just pulled together all my liquid assets and put a deposit on a hunter, a beagle, some patent leather boots and a whip. 

Tally-f******-ho!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum