Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elections - Who are you going to vote for?

+16
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
bwfc71
Tigermin
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Who are you going to vote for?

Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% [ 14 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Up the BUM!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 3 Ukip310

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SNP obviously.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:SNP obviously.

Enjoy your Salmond, Salmon

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just did my duty and voted for Nigel. He'll be Prime Minister by morning.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're beating Labour at the moment, vote the Ultras !

I've managed to get some illegal immigrants posting some flyers for us, i'm paying them in haribos, they seem good lads, might even offer them to be a part of the Ultras if they post them all.

Up the BUM.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Just did my duty and voted for Nigel. He'll be Prime Minister by morning.
Like most UKIP voters, you're not actually aware of what you are voting for. Some UKIP voters think they're voting to end immigration and leave the EU. How stupid are they?

Went into Aylsham this morning to get a new watch battery - first time in 11 years it's expired - and the small shop owner was saying I should vote UKIP and "put a shot across their bows". He didn't say who "they" were, but he's definitely paranoid about something.
But in the market square there were two blokes with a "No UKIP" placard and a sign that said "A vote for UKIP will condemn your children to abject poverty". Harsh I thought, but probably true although I assumed they were referring to leaving the EU as opposed to putting an X in a box for a MEP.
Outside Tesco there were more people demonstrating against UKIP but they were a little more direct. 

"UKIP: The blind leading the smug" read their banner.

Kind of chimed with me as every UKIP voter I've spoken to has been a smug little Briton who thinks they're putting one over on someone without any understanding of the consequences of their actions.
Although I suspect that a good proportion do have an inkling as they have no intention of voting UKIP in elections that matter.

I think UKIP will piss this election, Labour second, Tories third and LibDems 4th - a result which will finally put the EU debate on to the agenda and the facts will come out.

We'll then see how many UKIP voters will vote for massive tax rises etc.

But for now, the smug and ignorant will have their day.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm voting Lib Dem in the local elections because our councillor actually earns his corn and does a good job.

I will be voting Labour (cue Nat calling me a bellend) in the European election.

I've received 2 leaflets lately from the BNP, has anyone else seen them? Statements about Nick Griffin being a world statesman and the man who stopped us going to war in Syria! (Inbetween the usual racist bollocks). It also said vote BNP in the local elections to stop a muslim Labour councillior getting in.

How can anyone seriously think Britain being out of Europe completely be a benefit? Fair enough try and change and limit some of their powers but to be out altogether would be a disaster.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Just did my duty and voted for Nigel. He'll be Prime Minister by morning.
Like most UKIP voters, you're not actually aware of what you are voting for. Some UKIP voters think they're voting to end immigration and leave the EU. How stupid are they?

Went into Aylsham this morning to get a new watch battery - first time in 11 years it's expired - and the small shop owner was saying I should vote UKIP and "put a shot across their bows". He didn't say who "they" were, but he's definitely paranoid about something.
But in the market square there were two blokes with a "No UKIP" placard and a sign that said "A vote for UKIP will condemn your children to abject poverty". Harsh I thought, but probably true although I assumed they were referring to leaving the EU as opposed to putting an X in a box for a MEP.
Outside Tesco there were more people demonstrating against UKIP but they were a little more direct. 

"UKIP: The blind leading the smug" read their banner.

Kind of chimed with me as every UKIP voter I've spoken to has been a smug little Briton who thinks they're putting one over on someone without any understanding of the consequences of their actions.
Although I suspect that a good proportion do have an inkling as they have no intention of voting UKIP in elections that matter.

I think UKIP will piss this election, Labour second, Tories third and LibDems 4th - a result which will finally put the EU debate on to the agenda and the facts will come out.

We'll then see how many UKIP voters will vote for massive tax rises etc.

But for now, the smug and ignorant will have their day.

After reading that you've made my mind up, UKIP it is then.

scottjames30 wrote:

As the most ignorant poster on this site, that's of little surprise.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I'm throwing a forum party, loads of sluts, food and drink some lil wayne blasting away, sorry for being ignorant but no fannys allowed.

So fuck off.

Go and put Rooney on the wing on your Xbox, you utter joke of a human being.

Smug and ignorant, eh....?

Sounds like I shouldn't even be allowed to vote, reading Lusty's comments.

We've already covered the reasons why some of us are considering voting UKIP on Nat's thread in some detail, but with Lusty being cleverer than the rest of us, he already knows that obviously......

I'm off to play with my Stickle Bricks and eat some worms.....

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the problem with UKIP is that no one actually knows their policies other than Europe, even Nigel isn't sure as he's never had to think about it before.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Smug and ignorant, eh....?

Sounds like I shouldn't even be allowed to vote, reading Lusty's comments.

We've already covered the reasons why some of us are considering voting UKIP on Nat's thread in some detail, but with Lusty being cleverer than the rest of us, he already knows that obviously......

I'm off to play with my Stickle Bricks and eat some worms.....

Bread - there's a vague implication that in reporting what the sign said outside Tesco's I am somehow the author of it. Not true.

Smug b......... Cool 

I do think that UKIP voters are a smug lot trying to be too clever for their own good though. 

That said I like Farage - he's a funny man. I know he's not really a politician but any man who has the balls to say that his own manifesto is a complete load of bollocks and that he promises to get some "better and more intelligent" candidates next time should be a politician. Refreshingly honest.

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I'm throwing a forum party, loads of sluts, food and drink some lil wayne blasting away, sorry for being ignorant but no fannys allowed.

So fuck off.

Go and put Rooney on the wing on your Xbox, you utter joke of a human being.

You're having an imaginary party?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell it's that time of the month can't you! Very Happy

I don't think Scotts 'parties' are exclusive to this time of month, he's forced to fill most weekends with them.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My name is bwfc1874 and I think i'm cool.
But please forgive me i'm a fucking fool.
scottjames thinks i'm a tool, and that fuckers cool.
Now I don't want to rap but that 1874 talks crap.
he'd put Rooney on the wing, he doesn't know a thing.
he comes on here thinking he's it, post some stupid comment then goes for a shit.
most is funny and I just laugh at him, but sometimes i think fuck me he's dim.
anyway I just think he's rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrridiculous, i'm going to send him some ladyboys to cheer him up.
 afro

Fo shizzle, be'atch!

Scotty MC pwnd that sucka!

He spits rhymes like a rhyme-spittin' rhyming thing, boyyyyy!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Fo shizzle, be'atch!

Scotty MC pwnd that sucka!

He spits rhymes like a rhyme-spittin' rhyming thing, boyyyyy!
And with that it's back to the studio.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum