Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elections - Who are you going to vote for?

+16
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
bwfc71
Tigermin
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Who are you going to vote for?

Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% [ 14 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

scottjames30 wrote:My name is bwfc1874 and I think i'm cool.
But please forgive me i'm a fucking fool.
scottjames thinks i'm a tool, and that fuckers cool.
Now I don't want to rap but that 1874 talks crap.
he'd put Rooney on the wing, he doesn't know a thing.
he comes on here thinking he's it, post some stupid comment then goes for a shit.
most is funny and I just laugh at him, but sometimes i think fuck me he's dim.
anyway I just think he's rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrridiculous, i'm going to send him some ladyboys to cheer him up.
 afro

:geek2: 

I know my rap music.

Me and my mate were the only two white faces at a Public Enemy gig at The Hummingbird in Birmingham in 1990.

As was well until Chuck D espoused the notion that the crowd should throw off their shackles and defeat the white oppressor....

Never run so fast in all my life....

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got back from voting and with a whopping lucky-for-some 13 parties to choose from it was very exciting indeed. Ray who is the Polling Officer is asking everyone how they voted and he reckons UKIP will squeak it here in the Tory rural heartlands. Obviously I voted for neither and told Ray so when he asked just to wind him up. He'll be trying to work out who I did vote for for the next 7 hours as there's bugger all else for him to do.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As has been previously stated, voting UKIP is basically a protest vote against Tory and Labour. Farage knows that UKIP will never govern the country and I doubt very much that he wants to. I have voted both Labour and Tory in the past and this is the first time I have voted UKIP.

Personally, I think it would be a disaster if we pulled out of Europe altogether and I don't think that we will. My reason for giving UKIP my vote is simple. The more people that vote UKIP is an indication to the Tories and Labour just how people feel about major issues like Brussels, immigration and border control. The two main parties will be forced to confront these issues and stimulate debate, whether they like it or not. It's much too easy to simply refer to UKIP as crackpots and racists. We are a small country with a rapidly reducing landmass. We need to build 500,000 new houses a year just to provide accommodation for the population. Ignoring these issues doesn't mean they are going to go away.

The UKIP vote is simply a barometer for the powers that be, to judge how disaffected the electorate are.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about an 'Ultras' rap Scott. Go on,you know you want to.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:As has been previously stated, voting UKIP is basically a protest vote against Tory and Labour. Farage knows that UKIP will never govern the country and I doubt very much that he wants to. I have voted both Labour and Tory in the past and this is the first time I have voted UKIP.

Personally, I think it would be a disaster if we pulled out of Europe altogether and I don't think that we will. My reason for giving UKIP my vote is simple. The more people that vote UKIP are an indication to the Tories and Labour just how people feel about major issues like Brussels, immigration and border control. The two main parties will be forced to confront these issues and stimulate debate, whether they like it or not. It's much too easy to simply fefer to UKIP as crackpots and racists. We are a small country with a rapidly reducing landmass. We need to build 500,000 new houses a year just to provide accommodation for the population. Ignoring these issues doesn't mean they are going to go away.

The UKIP vote is simply a barometer for the powers that be, to judge how disaffected the electorate are.

But is it a protest vote against the Toerags, Labour, the Alliance Govt, the gnomes of Zurich, "the man", the rich, the French, the Romanians or who? Nobody knows for sure who they are protesting against. 

And immigration may be an issue for some, but for others it's EU regulation or national identity or employment opportunities or housing, the Euro, the metric system, the Roman Invasion of Britain or goodness knows what. What is clear is that no two UKIP voters seem to be protesting against the same thing when questioned under torture.

Perhaps I should voted for UKIP to protest against UKIP? It would make as much sense.

I take it you'll be voting Labour in the general election RT?  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

pass me the remote, you know who to vote.
the ULTRAS are hard core, we've put a flyer through your door.
Now UKIP, tories and Labour are shit you know, they'll tell you anything so they can have a go.
not even going to mention lib dem, they're not even men, they can't even count to ten.
if you vote ULTRA you'll have a better time, you'll be able to let flares off at matches just fine.
we've a fine crew in-charge, from bottom to top, we're the cream of the crop.
we don't take no shit so vote for us and we'll see you in a bit.
don't get blagged and conned again if we don't get in it'll be a crying shame.
so grab a gun and vote up the BUM.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:pass me the remote, you know who to vote.
Now UKIP, tories and Labour are shit you know, they'll tell you anything so they can have a go.
not even going to mention lib dem, they're not even men, they can't even count to ten.
if you vote ULTRA you'll have a better time, you'll be able to let flares off at matches just fine.
Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon

It's not so much about voting for specific UKIP policies, it's more about voting against the lazy, pandering attitude of the "major" parties.

I know these are local and European elections but for me, it's a chance to send a message to Westminster.

The Tories just want to raise taxes and cut spending. (No change there then...)

Labour don't really have any clear policies or objectives and EM is in my opinion an unelectable twerp who nobody takes seriously.

And the Lib Dems proved that they're never going to be a credible third party in British politics when they abandoned all their policies and commitments at the first sniff of a chance to power share with the Tories.

They're all a bunch of bastards and they need a wake-up call.

Hence where UKIP come in. They're never going to get any serious power in a general election but if enough people vote for them today, the "major" parties will have to take a good look at themselves and start listening to what the electorate actually want.

scottjames30 wrote:pass me the remote, you know who to vote.

Boom!

Scotty MC jus' dropped da bomb!!!!

Word.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:Fo shizzle, be'atch!

Scotty MC pwnd that sucka!

He spits rhymes like a rhyme-spittin' rhyming thing, boyyyyy!
And with that it's back to the studio.
 lol!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's not so much about voting for specific UKIP policies, it's more about voting against the lazy, pandering attitude of the "major" parties.

They're never going to get any serious power in a general election but if enough people vote for them today, the "major" parties will have to take a good look at themselves and start listening to what the electorate actually want.
I agree that they're all a bunch of twats but I don't think the electorate actually know what they want.

We're British. We're excellent at knowing what we don't want.

Unfortunately, it stops there.

It's like Natasha commenting on BWFC.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust - why don't you tell us who you voted for and why. Easy to diss other folk for voting a certain way when you don't have to defend your own views.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I met a Romanian man once and he was lovely" says Maggie Grimsdell in Brighton.

That's why The Guardian is a joke of a paper nowadays.

They post comments like hers as some sort of counter-point to the arguments put forward by UKIP but that's just as pointless and unscientific as the position they're trying to oppose.

UKIP say all foreigners bad. (Which they don't actually.)

Lone woman in Brighton says the one she met was nice.

Oh right then, UKIP must be wrong - case closed.

Utter bollocks.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:"I met a Romanian man once and he was lovely" says Maggie Grimsdell in Brighton.

That's why The Guardian is a joke of a paper nowadays.

They post comments like hers as some sort of counter-point to the arguments put forward by UKIP but that's just as pointless and unscientific as the position they're trying to oppose.

UKIP say all foreigners bad. (Which they don't actually.)

Lone woman in Brighton says the one she met was nice.

Oh right then, UKIP must be wrong - case closed.

Utter bollocks.
 lol!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust - why don't you tell us who you voted for and why. Easy to diss other folk for voting a certain way when you don't have to defend your own views.

Fair enough. 
There was no Council election here only MEP elections.
Living in a Tory heartland rural area where LibDems are considered to be a neo-Trotskyist version of the SWP, the Greens are thought to be insane/posh hippies (and therefore tolerated) and Labour is the spawn of the devil I was torn between voting Tory, Labour, Green or LibDem having discounted the plethora of Nationalist parties on offer (BNP, English Nationalists, Norfolk Nationalists, Independence for our Village Front, Sorry Darlin' You're Moving Out Party etc) 
In the end I voted tactically and went for the Green Party as they are a very big group in the European Parliament and would actually have a voice that is listened to (unlike here)

Plus Natalie Bennett has done a decent job of putting together some sensible policies so that it's not all hippie crap these days and is an Aussie MILF who I'd like to pleasure until she explodes with delight. 

I won't be voting Green in a general election though.

This is your idea of a milf......?

Seriously.......?

She looks like Jim Carver out of The Bill.

Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Natalie%20bennett_1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My idea of a milf is Xanthe Mallet. Check out 'Coast,Australia'. Elections - Who are you going to vote for? - Page 4 Dr%20Xanthe%20Mallett

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I take it you'll be voting Labour in the general election RT?  Very Happy

My big problem with Labour at the moment is Mr Ed himself. He has a touch of the snurge about him. I much preferred his brother David, who I thought would have made a better leader. Ed got the block vote from the trade unions which put paid to David's chances but with hindsight I believe that most Labour party voters realise that the wrong brother got the top job.

Another one I can't stand is Harriet Harperson. Always preaching on about the benefits of state schools while sending her children to private schools.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum