Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor

+5
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
boltonbonce
Keegan
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 15:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... and he played for Crystal Palace! Who's surprised by that last bit?

Who is he? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pro goalkeeper for Bolton Wanderers Fc. herbalife distributor- tweet me[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more info on herbailfe and products.

He was so happy to have signed, he proposed to his long-suffering girlfriend! Ok, I don't think she was actually suffering, but Doug seems to have figured out how to resolve having two goalkeepers in the final year of their contracts - sign a new one!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 15:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ross Fitzsimons @R_fitzsimons · 55m
So happy to have signed for bolton!!!! Medical come back all clear #bwfc #buzzing

3Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 16:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Fitzsimons played on loan at Farnborough last season and previously had loan spells with Harrow Borough, Havant & Waterlooville and Hendon. He has got first team experience - sitting on the bench 10 times in league and cup for the Eagles. In total last season he played 11 games for Palace's Under-21s and conceded 22 goals. He's 6ft tall and has a beard...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 16:05

Judging from that photo, his willy's a "foot" long.

Good lad...!

5Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 16:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Six foot tall,has a beard and a foot long willy. Panini have their work cut out!

6Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 16:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers sign Crystal Palace goalkeeper

Wanderers appear to have snapped up another summer signing as Dougie Freedman raided his old club Crystal Palace for young keeper Ross Fitzsimons.

The 20-year-old had been on the books of Palace for several seasons and has gained first team experience in the non league with the likes of Farnborough, Havant and Waterlooville, Harrow and Hendon.

He has also been an unused substitute for the first team on 10 occasions in all competitions.

Fitzsimmons announced his arrival at Wanderers on his Twitter account, tweeting: “So happy to have signed for Bolton! Medical come (sic) back all clear. Buzzing.”

Wanderers are light on goalkeepers going into the new season after releasing Jay Lynch and with Arran Lee-Barrett yet to commit to a new deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:He has also been an unused substitute for the first team on 10 occasions in all competitions.

Wow, I can see us winning the Championship by 10 points now.

8Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he our no1 when Bogdan goes for fuckall?

9Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 20:43

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:He has also been an unused substitute for the first team on 10 occasions in all competitions.

Wow, I can see us winning the Championship by 10 points now.
Now turn the page over to the correct side up and where does that leave us?

10Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Thu Jun 12 2014, 20:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember years ago we used to have an Asian gent who was a distributor for Herbal Life. He used to sell shampoo and the like door to door. He pronounced it as Horrible life so I declined his services.

11Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Fri Jun 13 2014, 00:53

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Breadman wrote:Judging from that photo, his willy's a "foot" long.

Good lad...!

hahahahaha

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

12Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Fri Jun 13 2014, 07:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Judging from that photo, his willy's a "foot" long.

If that's what your willy looks like you need to see a doctor immediately.

I've seen a few knobs in my time and none come with studs and the Nike logo.

13Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Fri Jun 13 2014, 17:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You've only seen generic, no-name knobs then. Mine is branded by Puma!

14Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Fri Jun 13 2014, 17:39

Mine's by Adidas.

It's the "Adidong 3000" and it's a stylish lime green colour.

And the studs are to enhance "her" pleasure......

15Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Sat Jun 14 2014, 05:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

When I'm in a good mood it actually says "Puma - Made in Germany, enjoyed in Jamaica"

16Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Sat Jun 14 2014, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I decided against the lengthy tattoo joke yesterday morning and yet here it is. Inevitable I guess.

17Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Sat Jun 14 2014, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark has a 10 inch todge.

It's broken right now though.

18Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Sat Jun 14 2014, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't measure mine. There are only 12 inches on a ruler. Update when I get a tape measure.

19Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Empty Re: Bolton Sign Herbalife Distributor Sat Jun 14 2014, 18:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I decided against the lengthy tattoo joke yesterday morning and yet here it is. Inevitable I guess.

Your loss, my gain. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum