Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinner - Part 1

+36
boltonbonce
kennster
waynagain
Culcheth_White
Michael Bolton
Lyric Todkill
xmiles
Tigermin
Bolton Nuts
Angry Dad
Spirit of 58
WhiteBic
mark leach
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Kane57
wanderlust
doffcocker
Triumph
Reebok_Rebel
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Swintonwhite89
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 50]

521Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Sun Jun 16 2013, 21:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

522Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Sun Jun 16 2013, 23:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

God I had a feast at McDonalds tonight. I ordered a Big Mac, a quarter pounder with cheese, 2 large fries and a chocolate milkshake. But i was still peckish and saw this woman on the next table eating a sweet chilli crispy chicken sandwich so I went back and got one of them and a crunchie mcflurry and another chocolate milkshake. 
God I was content after that : )

523Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 00:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:God I had a feast at McDonalds tonight. I ordered a Big Mac, a quarter pounder with cheese, 2 large fries and a chocolate milkshake. But i was still peckish and saw this woman on the next table eating a sweet chilli crispy chicken sandwich so I went back and got one of them and a crunchie mcflurry and another chocolate milkshake. 
God I was content after that : )
No wonder your BMI is higher than Bernard Mannings.

524Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 07:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had a load of asparagus in the fridge - an impulse purchase of the missus' from a roadside caravan. Not a big fan but it needed eating so I sautéed some chorizo, garlic, celery, peppers and onion in chilli oil with a little extra smoky paprika for effect and served it with the asparagus with grated parmesan on top. Surprisingly nice.

525Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 10:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I eat a lot of Asparagus. It's really good for your waterworks. I got some Lincolnshire Asparagus from Bury Market on Saturday. Norfolk and Lincolnshire Asparagus is the finest in the World but by the end of June it's nearly always gone off the shelves and then we are back to imports from Chile and Peru.

I like my Asparagus blanched and boiled. I have seen these modern chefs on TV frying it and grilling it and one chef even threw it on a BBQ! 

I like mine with a fried egg.

526Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 18:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I love the European Asparagus. Long, thick, white stems, and when boiled, and served with either butter and salt, or a cheese sauce, is scrumptious !

527Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 21:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tonight I had 2 fourteen inch pizzas made in store at Morrisons, they were bloody lovely. I had a meat feast and then a pepperoni. For dessert I had 6 Cadbury chocolate trifles and 2 litres of diet coke. God I am stuffed.

528Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 21:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Tonight I had 2 fourteen inch pizzas made in store at Morrisons, they were bloody lovely. I had a meat feast and then a pepperoni. For dessert I had 6 Cadbury chocolate trifles and 2 litres of diet coke. God I am stuffed.

I'm not surprised that your BMI is 40. Have you tried eating salads?

529Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jesus, has anyone tried these Mint Aero Biscuit bars? They are bloody lovely. I just are all 8 in the pack, they were awesome with a cuppa.

530Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Watch yourself RT, I am in cracking shape, 7.63 on ratemybody. 
I can't eat salad to be honest, I am genuinely allergic to most vegetables. The only veg I can eat are sweet corn, peppers and lettuce. But why eat salad when you can eat a Big Mac?

531Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:Watch yourself RT, I am in cracking shape, 7.63 on ratemybody. 
I can't eat salad to be honest, I am genuinely allergic to most vegetables. The only veg I can eat are sweet corn, peppers and lettuce. But why eat salad when you can eat a Big Mac?
Your problem MB is you only have one arsehole, fat fucker.Very Happy

532Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shit MB you need to get a fucking gastric band before its too late!!! i do like asparagus though can eat that all day, seriously though i saw a big guy keel over dead in a restaurant and the fucking death noises he was making were awful, i punched him in the chest a few times but he,d gone.

533Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 17:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am just sat in KFC with a paper eating my tea. Oh man, wait til you hear what I have infront of me tonight: A sweet and fire supercharger meal - which is basically 2 pieces of chicken with lettuce, mayo, chilli sauce in a baguette with extra large fries and a large diet coke. But also I have got a Zinger Burger meal - which is basically a chicken burger with lettuce and mayo, with large fries and another diet coke. I am just tucking in now.

534Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I am just sat in KFC with a paper eating my tea. Oh man, wait til you hear what I have infront of me tonight: A sweet and fire supercharger meal - which is basically 2 pieces of chicken with lettuce, mayo, chilli sauce in a baguette with extra large fries and a large diet coke. But also I have got a Zinger Burger meal - which is basically a chicken burger with lettuce and mayo, with large fries and another diet coke. I am just tucking in now.

You larger than life bastard.

535Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 17:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: i saw a big guy keel over dead in a restaurant and the fucking death noises he was making were awful, i punched him in the chest a few times but he,d gone.

You would have done more good trying to clear his airway than punching him.Very Happy

536Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 17:44

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Very good Nat, I like that. Don't say it again though will you?

537Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 18:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh man, I am just tucking into some Ben & Jerry's phish food ice cream, this tub will be all gone within 3 minutes. Sat outside eating on a beautiful summer's evening scoffing ice cream is just heaven!

538Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 18:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MB the guy who does man v food,i think you could eat his arse.

539Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 18:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Search?q=majin+boo&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.d2k&biw=1280&bih=909&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=c53AUfPYC8PVOfOYgdAL#facrc=_&imgrc=VVZFnC--MXQPAM%3A%3B2hN9kZqVtz6LKM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages.wikia.com%252Fdragonball%252Fimages%252Farchive%252F1%252F1b%252F20091229104029!Boo_photo.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdragonball.wikia.com%252Fwiki%252FFile%253ABoo_photo MB you are becoming like majin boo you will be eating people next

540Dinner - Part 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Dinner - Part 1 Tue Jun 18 2013, 18:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

AD how you liking Esher, I used to just live around the corner in Weybridge.
Anyway you cock suckers, Fish Salad and new pots for me.Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum