Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chungy.

+3
Natasha Whittam
JAH
scottjames30
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chungy. Empty Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 11:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's got twelve months left on his contract, what would you do?

Keep him for one season and hope he plays a part in getting us promoted, then letting him go on a free.

Or take what we can now, try and get a Million quid or whatever he's worth?

I don't think he'll sign a new contract with us, do you?

2Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 12:52

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We need to get up at this attempt or we are totally buggered!We have to keep him this season. If we don't get up we won't have to worry about not having sale proceeds! He is far better than Finney - granted his not as quick, but their respective valuations (in contract) are a fair indication of what the market values these players at and Finney will have the added UK premium value on top of his.

3Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 12:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:He is far better than Finney

I presume you mean Feeney?

Lee hasn't played well for 3 seasons now. He can't cross, is scared to take a full back on, and doesn't score very often. And most importantly, he has no pace.

We will be a different team with Feeney on the right wing next season - the stats suggest he put over as many good crosses in his 4 games as Lee did in 30-odd.

4Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 12:58

JAH wrote: will have the added UK premium value on top of his.

You don't half talk some rubbish. There's no premium added to average championship players, that happens with young English players who show flashes in the premier league. Is this AD on the wind up? Every comment is more ridiculous than the last.

5Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 13:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For a second I thought you were referring to Sir Tom Finney, the Preston plumber.  :facepalm: 

6Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 13:12

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
JAH wrote: will have the added UK premium value on top of his.

You don't half talk some rubbish. There's no premium added to average championship players, that happens with young English players who show flashes in the premier league. Is this AD on the wind up? Every comment is more ridiculous than the last.

You are cottoning on old timer!!!!!!! ;-)

7Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 13:24

So this is AD?

8Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 15:32

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think you're all completely deluded if you think Fenney (apologies - I couldn't actually be arsed with looking up the spelling of his name) will be as good for us now he has signed to a full-time contract. You watch he will end up to be garbage. The Millwall supporters I know were slating him all last season and couldn't wait for us to sign him. They really wanted us to buy him after they recalled him. It is not very often a player changes their persona when they go to another club. I'll wager that he will struggle to start for us if Chungy is still here and then he'll get lazy. Why would he be any different from when he was at Millwall? Oh yeah, I was forgetting...he's so blown away by the MIGHTY Wanderers that he's going to change his whole attitude. I hope to god he is good for us, if Chungy goes we will need him to be, but I will be skeptical until he proves to me otherwise!

Oh yeah Old timer, stick that you your arse!

9Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 16:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't turn your nose up at the free signing of feeney, similar to trotter, he has bags of experience, and pace. Yes he has limited ability but he's still a decent player in this league.

10Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 16:40

JAH wrote:I think you're all completely deluded if you think Fenney (apologies - I couldn't actually be arsed with looking up the spelling of his name) will be as good for us now he has signed to a full-time contract. You watch he will end up to be garbage. The Millwall supporters I know were slating him all last season and couldn't wait for us to sign him. They really wanted us to buy him after they recalled him. It is not very often a player changes their persona when they go to another club. I'll wager that he will struggle to start for us if Chungy is still here and then he'll get lazy. Why would he be any different from when he was at Millwall? Oh yeah, I was forgetting...he's so blown away by the MIGHTY Wanderers that he's going to change his whole attitude. I hope to god he is good for us, if Chungy goes we will need him to be, but I will be skeptical until he proves to me otherwise!

Oh yeah Old timer, stick that you your arse!

Not sure where the old timer 'joke' has come from, about as funny as a bag of spanners though.

I don't know how good Feeney (not Fenney) will be, the signs from Millwall fans aren't great but contrary to what you've said there are literally thousands of examples of footballers who look average at one club and class at others - Kevin Davies, Roger Johnson, Bolasie, Keith Andrews, Wayne Routledge - The list could go on all day.

Lees been poor since his leg break, even if we get an offer of a million id take it, buy Juke and cut a big wage in the process.

11Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Mon Jun 16 2014, 16:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The equation is simple. If Hull or anyone else are willing to pay a large sum for CYL - anything above our valuation which is realistically around £2.5 million i.e. marginally more than we paid for him - then it would depend on what what we spent the money on assuming it would be available to the manager.

If we had CYL on the wing but no money for a decent striker we'd be pretty much where we were towards the end of the season - which may be good enough if we start well.
If we had Feeney on the wing but spent the money wisely we could be better off although as mentioned previously I'm not convinced Juke and Mason are the answer.
If we received silly money for CYL I'd drive him to Hull myself and look forward to us signing a premiership quality striker.

Personally I think the whole story is a fabrication. Hull may be interested but I can't see them throwing money at us so I'm not arsed either way ATM.

12Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Sun Jun 22 2014, 19:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is on telly, ITV.

The Bolton blockbuster.

13Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Sun Jun 22 2014, 20:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sell him.

14Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Sun Jun 22 2014, 20:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's brilliant for South Korea though.

15Chungy. Empty Re: Chungy. Sun Jun 22 2014, 20:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just saw him get the ball on the wing, instead of crossing, which he can't do, he fucks about and loses the ball.

Just learn to cross the ball , lad.

Freedman out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum