Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are newspapers dead?

+10
Growler
Angry Dad
Cajunboy
wessy
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Wed Jan 17 2018, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:The missus always says her day doesn't really start until she gets something hot and filling inside her.

Why is she having breakfast with KP?

42Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Wed Jan 17 2018, 16:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:They try to be all things to all people. When the missus and I have a weekend lie in with coffee and the paper we divvy it up and I invariably get the sport, culture and crossword sections and she goes for the fashion, travel and cookery - whilst we take turns at reading the main bit and the magazine. The only bit that neither of us bother with is the cars section.
Sounds like a typical gender-based split but I have no interest in shopping or fashion and am a competent chef and she is decent at sport (mainly tennis) but  isn't that interested in reading about it so it sort of works out OK. Just goes to show that despite us not considering ourselves to be tied to gender stereotypes, when it comes down to it we probably are and the weekend paper pull-outs work well for us.

You missed out what you both had for breakfast.
The missus always says her day doesn't really start until she gets something hot and filling inside her.

affraid

43Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Mon Mar 09 2020, 12:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finally kicked the newspaper habit. Don't need them, although, during Cheltenham week, I'll get a racing paper.
Was a tough habit to beat, but I've made it.

44Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Mon Mar 09 2020, 12:39

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Finally kicked the newspaper habit. Don't need them, although, during Cheltenham week, I'll get a racing paper.
Was a tough habit to beat, but I've made it.
Racing man,eh? How about this team?
Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 ESKlI8EW4AE_DB0?format=jpg&name=small

45Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Mon Mar 09 2020, 12:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chester himself, AP, Pipe. Great team that.

46Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Mon Mar 09 2020, 12:47

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Chester himself, AP, Pipe. Great team that.
Did the Pipeline give it away? Thought not.

47Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Mon Mar 09 2020, 12:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Chester himself, AP, Pipe. Great team that.
Did the Pipeline give it away? Thought not.
Anyone with an interest in racing would get that one. Interesting chat with Pipe here.

48Are newspapers dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are newspapers dead? Mon Mar 09 2020, 21:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The Paddy's have started arriving. So commences 4 days of breakfast clubs, quiet days, and manic boozy nights. Its great ! They always enjoy themselves, and its great to see them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum