Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Queens Park Rangers after Mark Davies

+11
Hip Priest
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

“He needs to work on his condition,” Freedman told The Bolton News.

“You need to be very conditioned to play in my kind of team.” 

“When Mark gets his condition to where I believe it should be then his quality should make him a huge asset.” 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:
No, I'd play Hall as the other wide man and have Holden and Mavies in the centre.

:facepalm: 

I despair at times. Hall has been absolute garbage, I don't doubt even Freedman would admit in private that he was a terrible signing.

Holden has been injured for over 100 years, and last time he couldn't get in a shit BWFC team when he eventually did get fit for 30 minutes.

And Mavies, as much as I love him, has absolutely no consistency whatsoever. One good game is always followed by 6 shit games and then an injury.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we're going to compete to any decent level next season the team needs to be something like this:

Bogdan

Anyone With A Right Foot - Wheater - That French Guy From Charlton - Tierney (if fit)

Feeney - Spearing - Ream - Anyone With A Left Foot

Beckford - Jutkiewicz (or any other striker he signs)

If I was Douglas I'd be looking for a right back and a left winger. We're not far from having a decent team, but we all know Douglas will fuck it up.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
JAH wrote:
No, I'd play Hall as the other wide man and have Holden and Mavies in the centre.

:facepalm: 

I despair at times. Hall has been absolute garbage, I don't doubt even Freedman would admit in private that he was a terrible signing.

Holden has been injured for over 100 years, and last time he couldn't get in a shit BWFC team when he eventually did get fit for 30 minutes.

And Mavies, as much as I love him, has absolutely no consistency whatsoever. One good game is always followed by 6 shit games and then an injury.

I'd take my chances with Hall, Holden & Mavies rather than Pratley, Danns & Trotter

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:If we're going to compete to any decent level next season the team needs to be something like this:

Bogdan

Anyone With A Right Foot - Wheater - That French Guy From Charlton - Tierney (if fit)

Feeney - Spearing - Ream - Anyone With A Left Foot

Beckford - Jutkiewicz (or any other striker he signs)

If I was Douglas I'd be looking for a right back and a left winger. We're not far from having a decent team, but we all know Douglas will fuck it up.

Yeah, but Doug doesn't like 4-4-2. Its out-dated ;-)

JAH wrote:
Yeah, but Doug doesn't like 4-4-2. Its out-dated ;-)

Never been said.

Hall on one wing and Feeney on the other would frighten teams, plenty I pace and both showed last season their more than capable in this division. The problem would be consistency as always.

For me a midfield with Medo Ream and Mavies would be good.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Despite our fears for next season (ably stated by LLP) it's obvious that as things stand Dougie has already got options. I just think that there are likely to be a lot more personnel changes before the summer is out even though pre-season training starts in a fortnight.
There is still a bit more clearing out to be done - and if we can sell, we can buy.
So I'd hang fire on the speculation for next year until we get a better idea of the likely squad.

Re Nat's "anyone with a right foot" for RB: Hoping Threlkeld will fill that role. If not you never know, but Joe Riley might do a Lazarus. Or White might mature into it. Just don't think we're short of RBs, but it's more a question of who will step up to the standard (which TBF isn't that high after Baptiste's efforts)

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

50/50 on Mavies at this point.  He is going to be one of those lads who never reaches potential.  If a good offer comes in then I'd take it.....provided that money will be used for other players.  And we can sweeten the pot by offering to put up Natasha at a swanky London pad for Mark's use after a QPR game.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote: And we can sweeten the pot by offering to put up Natasha at a swanky London pad for Mark's use after a QPR game.

I'm not a piece of meat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum