Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benefits Britain channel 5 now n last Thursday

+6
Norpig
Sluffy
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
bryan458
White84
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Romanians ,Slovakians,I've come to Britain free house ,water,gas,electric and in 5 years I go home and buy a house paid for him by us.
This was exactly how Hitler swept in to power.
The man caught the feeling of the German nation that they were getting dick whipped in their land.Anyone feel the same,fucking joke if I'm wrong tell me.
Do  you want to pay for every gypo from Romanio n his dog to save up out of your daily taxes to buy a house.
This bitch is going on about her £650 monthly benefits.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum! Am I wrong am I predujidiced well yeah.If your not born here points system like Australia.
Close the borders get out of Europe paying these benefit tourists Omg! ::wtf::

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

White84 wrote:Romanians ,Slovakians,I've come to Britain free house ,water,gas,electric and in 5 years I go home and buy a house paid for him by us.
This was exactly how Hitler swept in to power.
The man caught the feeling of the German nation that they were getting dick whipped in their land.Anyone feel the same,fucking joke if I'm wrong tell me.
Do  you want to pay for every gypo from Romanio n his dog to save up out of your daily taxes to buy a house.
This bitch is going on about her £650 monthly benefits.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum! Am I wrong am I predujidiced well yeah.If your not born here points system like Australia.
Close the borders get out of Europe paying these benefit tourists Omg! ::wtf::

:agree:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the reason why UKIP is doing so well.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not well enough but give it time RT!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't begrudge hard working foreigners coming over here if they are bringing something to the table but we have enough home grown scroungers living over here who are quite happy to live off the tax payer.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I agree if there are jobs Brits don't want n they will take them fare play.But this twat is sending money home to his kids WTF.I put in 12 hour days some weeks.If a job needs finishing cos it's gas related and it used to be called Corgi nyou get a registration number,now it's called Gas safe.You can't fuck off with the gas off if you need to stay till midnight you stay.FFS this programmes doing my head in.
It's finishing so fuck it gonna watch a film on Sky non stop Liam neeson on Sky Store a fiver only watch them once any how.
Goodnight fellow whites

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The programme on BBC last Tuesday and Wednesday was more useful and muh more true insight about migrants in the UK.

A lot on Channel 5 is playing up to people's fears.  I, as once an expat and moved back (hence being part of the migrant figures that move to UK) know how difficult, to near impossible, it is to get free this that and the other over here and how much scrutiny one has to go through to get any sort of simple basic benefit such as JSA (like I had to use between March and June this year)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought you said you had a job over here and was part of a franchise launch in Amsterdam as well?

Or did it all go a bit wrong?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I did have a job over here but that finished in March, so had to gone on the dole.  £74.20/week doesn't even cover the basics!!!  Thankfully I am back in full time employment (although I have to pass hell - aka Ewood Park) every day

The franchise I am part of doesn't make much money, in fact in year 3 (which we are now in) we are still expecting a slight loss, compared to years 1 and 2, and as such expect no return.  Don't get me wrong as the franchise is making good money but we are still repaying the start-up costs and other cost which we have had to endure during the first 18 months, plus the ongoing costs such as PR and outfitting of the latest branch and brining on more staff. 

When applying for the JSA I also had to undertake and patriation test, which ALL migrants have to undertake, to see whether I am staying or just using the money to fund family overseas.   That was hell as all arts of my finances were scrutinised and even had to prove I was signed up to doctors, dentist and even a library!!!!  I also had to show the past 6 months of bank statements from both my UK bank and any accounts overseas, and have valid reasons as to why, if any, money was swapped between the accounts!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Best of luck then Chris.

This time next year you could be a millionaire!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Best of luck then Chris.

This time next year you could be a millionaire!

Doubt it, unless I win the lottery! Very Happy 

The franchise I entered into is a long-term thing so don't expect much return for first few years and then a small return for a while - just as long as I get back what I paid into it, then I am happy.

But new job is good, and for first time in a long while actually feel good with the job, and just not going through the motions.  Its only a small company I am with (7 people in the office, including myself) and 4 on the road - so it is very much all in it together!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't realise the reason they all go around collecting scrap metal and other crap is that they can class themselves as self-employed and then get a NI number. Once they have that they can start to claim benefits!

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't begrudge anyone trying to better themselves but either Channel 4 is a fake or the fact is I'm breaking my back while these Gypos do fack all n can afford to send £500 a month back to Romania.Just got up at 2-30 pm Sunday lie in cos I'm fucking exhausted.
Come and work fine but Benefit tourists FFS 2014-07-20 ::bigmachinegun:: 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I don't begrudge anyone trying to better themselves but either Channel 4 is a fake or the fact is I'm breaking my back while these Gypos do fack all n can afford to send £500 a month back to Romania.Just got up at 2-30 pm Sunday lie in cos I'm fucking exhausted.
Come and work fine but Benefit tourists FFS 2014-07-20 ::bigmachinegun:: 
Its a piss-take, I wish that I could lie in until 2.30pm.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sunday after a long week fucked.Back to work today just on a tea break.Roll on 6pm should be finished by then.Back home tea,Emmerdale,Coronation street 7-30 and 8-30 then Banshee Sky 1HD 10pm.Best series on TV at the moment.
Anyone know when Watford tickets go on sale.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote: Banshee Sky 1HD 10pm.Best series on TV at the moment.

Wrong thread I know, but Banshee is great however.... the bird masturbating on the bed is something I shouldn't have been thinking about when wearing a fairly tight suit in a meeting today. Fortunately it was a long meeting around an ironically wooden table. Surprised myself with that involuntary one as it's no longer a regular occurrence at my age "unassisted". More a measure of the eroticism of the scene. I think tonight's show is a repeat of that episode so be warned.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Wrong thread I know, but Banshee is great however.... the bird masturbating on the bed is something I shouldn't have been thinking about when wearing a fairly tight suit in a meeting today. Fortunately it was a long meeting around an ironically wooden table. Surprised myself with that involuntary one as it's no longer a regular occurrence at my age "unassisted". More a measure of the eroticism of the scene. I think tonight's show is a repeat of that episode so be warned.

That is just too much information. I just threw up my Vimto.

It's episode three tonight, so you're safe.

However, given the amount of random shagging that goes on in that town, I'm sure there'll be something else you can bank for future use.

(And did it not put you off a bit knowing that she was rubbing one out thinking about her uncle? That's some sick shit, right there....)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have bought the Banshee season 1 Boxset for my holidays. Looking forward to it.

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have bought the Banshee season 1 Boxset for my holidays. Looking forward to it.

It really is the best show on telly at the moment, RT and you'll never see the big twist coming in the last episode when Boy George turns up in a space ship and that giant panda escapes from the zoo and goes berserk, killing everybody.

Enjoy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum