Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cliff Richard - the next Jimmy Savile?

+9
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Police are searching a Berkshire property belonging to Sir Cliff Richard in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

No arrests have been made and Sir Cliff is not at the property.

A police spokesman said the allegation involved a boy under 16 and dated from the 1980s in the South Yorkshire area.

The search is not connected to Operation Yewtree, police said, but officers from that operation have been notified.

The singer, born Harry Webb, is one of the most successful British musicians of all time.

He has sold 21.5 million singles - more than any other male British artist - and is the only performer to have had at least one UK top five album in each of the last seven decades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just read that, fecking hell not looking good

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its amazing how many of these allegations are now coming out, who will be next? I'm sure Rolf wouldn't mind a new cellmate!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, when are the T-shirts available?

I reckon he's known it was only ever a matter of time for a while.......

http://cliffricharddyinginside.tumblr.com/

The eyes don't lie.........

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They must be salivating about the prison concerts this year. They'll be better than the royal variety.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well he did sing about the young ones!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I posted a youtube vid about this on the 'Nonces' thread on Aug 5th.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat, when are the T-shirts available?

There's nowt in this. Some random bloke claims he was assaulted 30 years ago, I wonder if he smells the cash?

Christmas time, mistletoe & wine.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

For many many years we, myself included, have always assumed he was gay, but kept it all to himself, and under cover. I would like to think the discretion he has shown wasn't because of wrongdoing, but because he wanted to keep his private life private. I, for one, won't speculate on this story, although I know we have a press that loves to exaggerate things, and aren't happy until somebody is suffering, rightly or wrongly,(Freddie Starr is a good example).

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cliff lives with another man who is a former priest. He never discusses his private life and simply refers to his partner as his life companion.

If Cliff was into young boys as is being inferred then I would have thought that one of the victims would have sold their story to the gutter press before now?

Just because someone is gay it doesn't mean they are paedophiles.

Billy Graham and Bramhall Lane ? Wtf is that all about?

The alleged victim may have simply been on a summer holiday and experienced one of those miss you nights that we all had as youngsters.  If the Rozzers decide to interview Cliff then I would hope that the process is wired for sound to avoid any ambiguity.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cliff was lurking in the shadows for many years.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat, when are the T-shirts available?

There's nowt in this. Some random bloke claims he was assaulted 30 years ago, I wonder if he smells the cash?

Christmas Prison time, mistletoe & wine.

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gay basher.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can anyone explain what that thing with Sue Barker was about? I don't get it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always thought Cliff was a cock muncher...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I always thought Cliff was a cock muncher...
That should be on the dinner thread KP. Very Happy

wanderlust wrote:Can anyone explain what that thing with Sue Barker was about? I don't get it.

Put it this way:

You're straight - would you do Sue Barker?

I know I wouldn't.

See, it's obvious.......

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Can anyone explain what that thing with Sue Barker was about? I don't get it.

Put it this way:

You're straight - would you do Sue Barker?

I know I wouldn't.

See, it's obvious.......
No ...

still don't get it. Sue Barker is straight and married, but she and Cliff were an item for a while and were engaged.

Why was Cliff even considering it?

I suppose SB is a bit laddish.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Elton John married a woman at one time. As to the allegations against Cliff it seems really odd to me that the press knew about the search before it happened. It comes back to what I said in a different thread. I believe someone accused of crimes like this should have the same right to anonymity as the victim until they're convicted. It's too easy to destroy someone's life with a false allegation. 

Of course once a conviction HAS been gained then the scumbag should have his face plastered on every website, TV channel and front page and he should never get out of jail again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum