Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough

+27
Hipster_Nebula
cairocuz
Tigermin
Vendor
Keegan
observer
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
Barryjw
doffcocker
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
bryan458
Reebok_Rebel
boltonbonce
karlypants
wanderlust
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
Bwfceggy
Bolton Nuts
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sat Aug 16 2014, 23:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bolton face Middlesbrough at the Macron Stadium in what will be our 3rd successive home game. Can we take it to three games unbeaten?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sat Aug 16 2014, 23:34

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Coywm let's have all three points!

3Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sat Aug 16 2014, 23:35

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Think we'll win this one 2-1.

4Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sat Aug 16 2014, 23:41

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Will have to play better than that 2nd half today tho

5Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sat Aug 16 2014, 23:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another draw. 1-1

6Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sat Aug 16 2014, 23:50

Welcome aboard Eggy.

Great to see new members contributing.

Spot on about the second half today, we looked threatening in the first half and we need to keep it up.

7Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We can have this lot, didn't look too great today against Leeds.

Bolton 3-1 win.

8Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:06

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Hi cheers,
We was shocking second half, however I wouldn't say forest created anything clean cut.
If Davies put us in the lead with that header we would have took the points.
We need a target man who will take them chances.
Anyone think of a recent player who did that job to the highest standard for us????

9Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

L
Bwfceggy wrote:Hi cheers,
We was shocking second half, however I wouldn't say forest created anything clean cut.
If Davies put us in the lead with that header we would have took the points.
We need a target man who will take them chances.
Anyone think of a recent player who did that job to the highest standard for us????
Lukeyjuke

10Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:13

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Was thinking as more of a club legend who was discarded at the first opportunity
However the juke also did exactly that .
Shame we couldn't sign him

11Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:15

Bwfceggy wrote:Was thinking as more of a club legend who was discarded at the first opportunity

Go on, elaborate..........

Not McCann, surely......?

12Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:18

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kevin davies

13Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:19

Yeah, I thought so....... Very Happy

14Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:21

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

I understand you thinking McCann though hahaha

15Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll go up this season eggy don't you worry

16Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:46

Bwfceggy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Keep the faith lets kick on with three points on Tuesday

17Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:50

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll go up this season eggy don't you worry
Can I have some of what you're on boggers? Very Happy

More seriously, I think Super Kev was clearly past his best but his leaving was handled badly by the club. 

However I agree completely that we need someone in his mould and very badly if we're to make any kind of progress on the field but we also need DF to be more adventurous and stop sitting back with half an hour to go. 

As to 'Boro, well, I am going to be positive and say we'll win it 2-1. I might have felt very differently after the Bury fiasco but the first half today seemed to show we CAN get forward and score as long as we play the right way. I just hope Dougie looks at both halves of the match and draws the right conclusions about which method was more effective and which personnel did the better job.

18Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:51

You'll get used to Boggers eventually, don't sweat it.

At first you'll think "What....?!?!" But then you'll realise he's not like us normal people.

He's like a Phil Gartside sanctioned Forest Gump.

Deluded, not a full shilling and totally oblivious as to what's actually going on but basically harmless and all the more lovable for it.

He tries at least........

19Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 01:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P
Breadman wrote:You'll get used to Boggers eventually, don't sweat it.

At first you'll think "What....?!?!" But then you'll realise he's not like us normal people.

He's like a Phil Gartside sanctioned Forest Gump.

Deluded, not a full shilling and totally oblivious as to what's actually going on but basically harmless and all the more lovable for it.

He tries at least........

I'm underestimated around here

20Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-2 M'brough Sun Aug 17 2014, 01:45

No you're not, mate.

We just let you think you're doing important stuff but really we're all standing behind you watching you clean the toilets and saying "Yeah, that's it.....keep scrubbing. Good job!"

Remember that shiny medal you got?

Tin foil and cardboard...........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum