Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn manager phones up BBC 606

+2
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackburn manager phones up BBC 606 Empty Blackburn manager phones up BBC 606 Sun Apr 22 2012, 00:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Decent interview imo.

Could you imagine Barclay Premier League Coyle doing as well?

Hear here -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17802646

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The man is there on default.

He may not deserve to be abused as much as he has but he's the yes man and the face of Venkys.

If what was going on down there was happening at Burnley then I'm quite sure that we would be doing a whole lot more. Violence? Well i'd be bloody livid.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not being funny Sluffy but what has it got to do with Coyle? Don't you think he's faced the media quite enough lately? This isn't the first time you've posted something totally unrelated and used it to moan about Coyle. Steve Kean has a terrible record at Blackburn btw.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought he gave a decent up beat view without the use of the type of stuff that is stereotypical of all of Coyle interviews - the 'Barclays' Premier League, 'taking our medicine', 'taking our chances' bollocks, that he wheels out every time a mike is put under his nose.

Sorry if you don't think my opinion on things amount to much, luckily for me I don't care!

Oh and just to remind you that that Steve Kean with that "terrible record at Blackburn", is currently higher in the league than St Owen right now!

Copper, I'm sure you're right about Kean and the Venky's - lucky for us it's not our club - and I feel sorry for all decent Blackburn fans who have to suffer it at theirs.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I didn't say your opinion on things doesn't amount to much. Just that you turn lots of things into a moan about Coyle.

I don't see what point you're making about the current league table either. I'm just making the point that one can't sensibly say Kean is a better manager with much conviction. So as to better emphasise my point that it has nothing to do with Coyle.

I've also never ascribed Coyle saintly qualities or suggested he can do no wrong.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Basically Sluffy hates Coyle and has a serious problem with him.

He would probably find a negative if Coyle solved world hunger.

but hey, when you see the club you love sinking into the mire, it's hard to stay rational on everything.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mole suggests Coyle also hates sluffy.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't hate anyone.

Just know that Coyle is the worst Bolton manager I've seen in my lifetime - and I date back to the Bill Ridding days.

He hasn't got a clue - the results show that - he can't plan for a game, he can't see when things are going wrong, he doesn't know how to adapt during a game, his team selections defy belief, his transfers are so bad he doesn't play the players he's bought, etc.

I could go on but what's the point.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, I'm absolutely 100% behind you. The only reason I can think that he hasn't been booted out before now is that he's an ex player we all liked, and we've given him the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately we waited too long before voicing our thoughts, and as we see, there are some who still have faith in him, 'blind faith' at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum