Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phones 4 U goes into administration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phones 4 U goes into administration Empty Phones 4 U goes into administration Sun Sep 14 2014, 22:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come of a bit of a shock although it shouldn't with the amount of shops these days on and off the high street selling stupidly long contracts!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A friend of mine has just taken out a 12 month contract with Phones 4 U on Friday! £9.99 per month for 500 texts, 200 minutes and one Gig of internet. The phone is a make I have never heard of!

Is his contract still valid?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:A friend of mine has just taken out a 12 month contract with Phones 4 U on Friday! £9.99 per month for 500 texts, 200 minutes and one Gig of internet. The phone is a make I have never heard of!

From what I can gather all contracts are still valid as Phones4U are only an agent between the customer and mobile provider.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:A friend of mine has just taken out a 12 month contract with Phones 4 U on Friday! £9.99 per month for 500 texts, 200 minutes and one Gig of internet. The phone is a make I have never heard of!

Would have thought so as the contract will be with the phone operator generally.

Alcatel by any chance RT?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have no idea tbh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum