Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Bolton Player Do You Detest The Most And Why?

+7
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just wondering which Bolton Player really gets on your nerves more than any other , and why.

Mine is Spearing, The lads team went watching Bolton around Christmas time for the Xmas party, and we didn't even lose, it was a draw and part of the package was to meet a player after the game, so the steward walked us to the dugout after full time and we waited there for ten minutes, before this kid came out with a massive head, staring closer it was Spearing looking like he couldn't be arsed to have some photos with some seven year olds, what a captain.

Three times he said '' Is that it now'' only for the Official to politely tell him he'd not finished his grateful five minutes, everyone said how he didn't have much time and didn't look one bit interested.

Little things like this puts me off players, if I was as shit as him, getting paid loads to play as shit as he does i'd think it was Christmas.... Very Happy

So who is the player you don't like very much?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Beckford, he always seems to have a headache the amount of times he puts his hands to his head.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't detest any of them but after reading what Scott said about Spearing i could change my mind about him.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i don't detest any of them but after reading what Scott said about Spearing i could change my mind about him.

Scott talks more shite than you

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i don't detest any of them but after reading what Scott said about Spearing i could change my mind about him.

Says the one who reckons I'm at the centre of every argument on here........

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Says the one who reckons I'm at the centre of every argument on here........

That is a fact, you just can't help but butt your nose in

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree with you Norpig - if there's any truth in what Scott was saying.
We have no reason to dislike any player unless we experience something on a personal level. We know the media spout shite and if players are poor on the park it's because they are what they are, but if we meet a player personally we get some idea of what he's actually about.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers is just a boring twat, sooner the better that he fucks off  his act makes me cringe.

Prick.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Boggers is just a boring twat, sooner the better that he fucks off  his act makes me cringe.

Prick.

You almost snapped my fishing rod

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's the love eh? Evil or Very Mad

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

i can't work out if this is an insult or not scratch either way, why are you always trying to wind me up? I wished you a Happy Birthday and everything Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're all twats. None of them give a shite about BWFC or the fans. But Beckford and Spearing are currently top of my hate list. Twats.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't give enough of a damn about this current crop to generate hate towards any one individual. They already consume enough of my time and emotions as a collective which I'm desperately trying to keep a limit on. Matchdays are enough of a headache. Tossers from top to bottom.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually used to fucking hate Henrik Pedersen, always get grief for that too. 

nowadays, I can't muster up the energy to hate any of them.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

My award goes to Chungy, for two reasons - one which is very similar situation to Scotts.

First reason is two years ago my cousins step brother (13 at the time) had a meet and greet picture taken with him, on 3 occasions he tried speaking to Chungy for him to just completely blank the poor lad and look away at his 3rd attempt of actually getting a hello again, plus he looked like a miserable fucker on the picture after it was taken.

Second is that last season we played some cup game against a lower league side - I forget who at the Reebok, their were about 15 koreans on the 2nd row waiting for an autograph or a picture after the game - he just looked at them at full time and walked straight down the tunnel and fucked off.

It annoys the life out of me that these fuckers earn shit loads and can't even wait 5minutes to sign a few bits of paper for the fans....wanker...rant over.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Petrov was an arrogant bastard. Thought he was miles better than he was.

I hear he was an ignorant git to fans as well.

I met Alan Ball once when he was presenting the Bolton Boys Fed Cup at Burnden and he was a right twat.

My Grandpa was the League Secretary for years, so I went to most of the finals in the 80's and early 90's and got to see quite a lot "behind the scenes" so to speak.

I was in the Board Room with him just before he was due to present the trophy and I overheard him complaining that he was only getting forty quid to do it and couldn't wait to get it over with so he could fuck off.

Squeaky little wanker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum