Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't Life to Be Lived?

+13
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
White84
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Which bus station, in Bolton, as there are 2?

Nice of you to fooking tell me when I first mentioned this. There was only one bus station last time I was in Bolton and that was near the museum.

42Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Is it a mass orgy?

I'm absolutely seething that you think this is a laughing matter.

This is your chance to turn your life around and actually experience the reason God put you on this planet. Believe it or not there's more to life than shagging slappers behind Bargain Booze.
Spot on. Like the 3 wise men we must follow that bright star in the sky,and come ultimately to the King of Kings. cheers

43Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Nice of you to fooking tell me when I first mentioned this. There was only one bus station last time I was in Bolton and that was near the museum.

When was that especially as there has been 2 bus stations for at least the last 20-25 years!   Blackhorse Street and Newport Street!

44Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can put money on it being Blackhorse Street.

45Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Dec 15 2014, 09:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

When was that especially as there has been 2 bus stations for at least the last 20-25 years!   Blackhorse Street and Newport Street!
Correct!
Although Trinity Street is much nearer to Shifnall Street than Blackhorse Street when Nat was last in town!!!!!!

46Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:41

Bolton Nuts

Admin

If someone says bus station they mean Blackhorse st/ moor lane. The other one is referred to as "the other bus station, the one where the train station is".

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

47Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Oh, and I gave my notice today. Really, I did.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

48Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Biggie wrote:Oh, and I gave my notice today. Really, I did.
I wasn't going to, but I feel compelled to ask. I'm assuming you mean work, so what is your job?

49Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Sun Jan 04 2015, 18:03

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's clear from this thread that many of you are in the same boat, trudging through life until the inevitable keeling over.

So I've booked a mini-bus (can be increased to a full size coach if numbers get high) for 3rd January 2015, it leaves Bolton bus station at 2pm. So you've got a little over 3 months to liquidate your assets, pay your debts, leave your wife and kids, and put together a small bag of essentials.

The mini-bus will take us to Dover where we will cross to France - and that's as far as the organisation goes. After that we go where the wind takes us.

It's going to change our lives and no one will regret it.
How is the life-changing  trip going? Have you all made it to Nirvana....or even to the end of your drive?

50Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Jan 05 2015, 10:31

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

okocha wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:It's clear from this thread that many of you are in the same boat, trudging through life until the inevitable keeling over.

So I've booked a mini-bus (can be increased to a full size coach if numbers get high) for 3rd January 2015, it leaves Bolton bus station at 2pm. So you've got a little over 3 months to liquidate your assets, pay your debts, leave your wife and kids, and put together a small bag of essentials.

The mini-bus will take us to Dover where we will cross to France - and that's as far as the organisation goes. After that we go where the wind takes us.

It's going to change our lives and no one will regret it.
How is the life-changing  trip going? Have you all made it to Nirvana....or even to the end of your drive?
Nat's just at her bedroom door now, peeping round the corner to see if it's safe to come out!!

51Isn't Life to Be Lived? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Life to Be Lived? Mon Jan 05 2015, 10:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Nat's just at her bedroom door now, peeping round the corner to see if it's safe to come out!!
Talking of posters peeping  :whistle:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum