Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman facing the sack as he meets Bolton chairman Phil Gartside for crisis talks

+12
scottjames30
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
observer
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
bryan458
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he's been sacked, the announcement won't be until tomorrow .

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in two minds about this. Having banged on all season about how Freedman would only ever be sacked as a last resort - and I still think that's the case - his situation is increasingly untenable.
Where I think that the talks may break down is when they review the prospects for improvement.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Get your bed sheets out, he's stopping........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fancy putting that news out - it's spoilt Half Eaten Hamburger's big day.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No Class, No Dignity, He's Shaming Himself and the Club, I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE THE CUNT!!!!!

Being reasonable for a second, would anybody here seriously resign and give up a years pay off? If you would then you're a fucking idiot, simple as that.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Being reasonable for a second, would anybody here seriously resign and give up a years pay off? If you would then you're a fucking idiot, simple as that.

Money isn't everything

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside mustn't like Freedman, Surly Freedman can't take much more of this, I feel sorry for him.

bwfc1874 wrote:Being reasonable for a second, would anybody here seriously resign and give up a years pay off? If you would then you're a fucking idiot, simple as that.

I've been saying this for a while.

Although, being an ex-professional footballer from the modern (ie daft money) age, you'd have thought he wouldn't really need the extra £150k or so he's holding out for.....

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll be sacked after the game on Saturday. Another international break will be upon us and Bolton will use the 2 weeks to adjust to the new manager.

Boggersbelief wrote:

Money isn't everything

If you'd do any differently - 'then you're a fucking idiot'.

150k is a 150k to anyone. Its why billionaires still work

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BoltonTillIDie wrote:He'll be sacked after the game on Saturday.  Another international break will be upon us and Bolton will use the 2 weeks to adjust to the new man
Makes sense!!!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Money isn't everything

If you'd do any differently - 'then you're a fucking idiot'.

No, I just have morals. And like breadman said, if I was as well off as dougie already is then I would happily step down if I gave a shit about the club.

Why does he give two shits about our club. Hes an employee.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with johnny, he has no connection to our club, probably hates Bolton and is only here for the money.

If you had a job where your customers hated you your colleagues werent performing but you knew if you performed badly too you would coin it in by being sacked what would you do then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum