Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Overrated Musician

+11
MartinBWFC
Norpig
boltonbonce
Pevensey Pete
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The musician I'd most like to punch is Bono.
Sanctimonious twat.

22Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 13:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The musician I'd most like to punch is Bono.
Sanctimonious twat.
Nooooooooooooooo!

I love U2, they are my fave band! Evil or Very Mad

23Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 13:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mrs Mills, WTF was she all about.

24Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The musician I'd most like to punch is Bono.
Sanctimonious twat.
Nooooooooooooooo!

I love U2, they are my fave band! Evil or Very Mad
Like the music KP.
But Bono...............He's no Brucie. Very Happy

25Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 13:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Canterbury Frank wrote:I take it that rappers are not included as they are not musicians.
Correct, should change the genre to ranting!

26Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 14:03

You're truly obsessed with me SK, worst WUM on this site. 

I am interested to know what you're basing that on though? Which rappers do you have experience of?

27Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 14:51

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc1874 wrote:
Canterbury Frank wrote:I take it that rappers are not included as they are not musicians.

Clearly you're a tool then.
Clearly you're a crapper then.

28Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 14:53

A crapper? How old are you?

29Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 15:35

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:You're truly obsessed with me SK, worst WUM on this site. 

I am interested to know what you're basing that on though? Which rappers do you have experience of?
Don't flatter yourself! Smile 
You passed a comment, I replied. How is that being obsessed? 
I think you need to examine yourself!?!

30Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a tit. The best lyricists of the last 25 years have all been rappers. Ditto the best music.

31Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 15:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You said it Nat. I'm a rap fan myself.

32Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ed Sheeran.

33Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amy Winehouse

34Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Clearly you're a tool then.

Uncalled for abuse.

35Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Angry Dad, abuse is allowed.

36Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not angry dad. Breadman has made you as paranoid as him

37Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:07

Canterbury Frank wrote:Dave Grohl

Idiot.

38Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

What a tit. The best lyricists of the last 25 years have all been rappers. Ditto the best music.

There's definitely a hidden depth in most rap lyrics. It may look like they're just saying any old crap, have the intelligence of a turd, and think it's clever to write about pretend violence, disability and menstruation but there is surely more to it than this.....

"Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then I'm slippin."  (Dr Dre)
"Thirty-eight revolve like the sun round the Earth." (Jay Z)

[i]"When it's hot I'm duckin' them people with my firearm Look I be straight thuggin." (Turk)
[/i]
"My paragraph alone is worth five mics (uh-huh) A twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics (uh-huh)" (Redman)

[i]"Don't try to treat me like I ain't famous My apologies, are you into astrology Cause I'm, I'm tryin to make it to Uranus" (Kanye)
[/i]
[i][i]"I'm hungry for cheese like Hungry, Hungry Hippo."
[/i][/i]
[i][i][i]"If you don't bring back my m****f*****n money or my m***f****n dope, you can forget about Christmas n***a, cause you ain't gon even see New Years."
[/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i][i]"D.D.T. the b**ch, I can go for some hours. Let Parlae hit, together we like twin towers."
[/i][/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i][i][i]"I'll break it down for you now, baby it's simple If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho." (50 Cent)
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i][i][i].[i]"Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times three. We got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of cream Divide the profit by four, subtract it by eight We back to sixteen..."
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i][i][i][i][i]"Young, black, and famous, with money hanging out the anus." (Mase)
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i]"Now you know that I'm the Queen of Miami. All that loud talkin, lyin, save that sh*t for your mammy. Sounds like "blah, blah blah, blah bla blah-blah," I'm like uh-huh (uh-huh) okay (okay), Whassup (whassup) SHUT UP!" (Trina)
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

[i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i]Very hidden depths.....[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

39Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Comedy Gold. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

40Most Overrated Musician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Musician Wed Oct 08 2014, 16:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very hidden depths indeed when kanye is trying to make it to ur anus...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum