Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Overrated Politician

+10
Copper Dragon
Alf Hooker
bwfc71
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
Pevensey Pete
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Wed Oct 08 2014, 23:10

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wouldn't try to defend Cherie, of course, but I have a feeling that Easter 1998, bringing to a peaceful end 8 decades of pain, does rather trump all else in terms of a legacy for Mr. Blair, and represents a much more accurate tribute to a man who sought to civilise the world than the frenzied view fed to us by the media of a man hell-bent on war and destruction. And that, of course, is why he is the Special Peace envoy.

22Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Wed Oct 08 2014, 23:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:Nigel Farrage - the biggest bellend since Adolf Hitler!

I can only assume that you are joking.

If you aren't then it's pretty offensive and I shall write to my MP about it.

23Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Wed Oct 08 2014, 23:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about Robert Kilroy Silk? Very Happy

24Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Wed Oct 08 2014, 23:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Vince Cable

25Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 08:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need to move back to Holland before I find you.

26Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 09:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I met Pickles at an event last year. It would have been generous of me to think of him as delusional - I actually suspected he was nasty.

Plus he didn't think it funny when I congratulated him on finding the World Cup. Some people have no sense of humour.

27Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:How about Robert Kilroy Silk? Very Happy

One of the most smug insincere politicians ever to make it to Westminster. Good shout.. I had forgotten about the smug git altogether.

28Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote: I have a feeling that Easter 1998, bringing to a peaceful end 8 decades of pain, does rather trump all else in terms of a legacy for Mr. Blair, and represents a much more accurate tribute to a man who sought to civilise the world than the frenzied view fed to us by the media of a man hell-bent on war and destruction. And that, of course, is why he is the Special Peace envoy.

It was Mo Mowlam who was Secretary of State for Northern Ireland and was instrumental in the signing of the Good Friday Peace Agreement. Blair might have been Prime Minister but it was Mowlam's blood, sweat and tears and dogged determination and resolve that resulted in a lasting peace deal.

29Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I met Pickles at an event last year. It would have been generous of me to think of him as delusional - I actually suspected he was nasty.

Plus he didn't think it funny when I congratulated him on finding the World Cup. Some people have no sense of humour.

He always comes across as a bloated condescending windbag in the same mould as Ken Clarke.

30Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least he answers questions put to him without resorting to spin and waffle.

31Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Who's that Scots tit who was on Celebrity Big Brother, and pretended to be a cat. (George something). He also supported Gaddafi at one point. he's still in politics, and his views seem to flip-flop along with whover is prepared to pay for his services.
Now he really is a complete and utter arsehole

32Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Who's that Scots tit who was on Celebrity Big Brother, and pretended to be a cat. (George something). He also supported Gaddafi at one point. he's still in politics, and his views seem to flip-flop along with whover is prepared to pay for his services.
Now he really is a complete and utter arsehole

George Galloway. He's an independent labour MP somewhere in Yarkshire. Obnoxious bastard of the highest order.

33Most Overrated Politician - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Politician Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Like yourself, I don't think any of the current generation of politicians are up to it, when it comes to actually making a difference, without lining their own pockets.
Along with Blair and his wife, I would place Kinnock and his wife. All crooked and milking the system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum