Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charlton 2-1 Bolton

+20
Sluffy
Vendor
Pevensey Pete
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Keegan
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
terenceanne
scottjames30
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Charlton 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlton 2-1 Bolton Wed Oct 22 2014, 20:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I think Lennon is slowly seeing that we have a bunch of hard working lads

Are you high? They are the biggest bunch of lazy twats I've ever seen on a football pitch.

62Charlton 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlton 2-1 Bolton Wed Oct 22 2014, 21:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:I think Lennon is slowly seeing that we have a bunch of hard working lads

Are you high? They are the biggest bunch of lazy twats I've ever seen on a football pitch.

63% possession, 21 shots and 14 corners would suggest otherwise

63Charlton 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlton 2-1 Bolton Thu Oct 23 2014, 13:31

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

63% possession, 21 shots and 14 corners would suggest otherwise

I'll have to disagree with you Nat .....   apart from maybe Beckford they all put in a shift to the best of their abilities....which isn't much I'll grant you...but not laziness.

64Charlton 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlton 2-1 Bolton Fri Oct 24 2014, 12:06

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I felt we worked much harder and performed much better than the scoreline suggests. We should have had a win here and only our finishing let us down. I don't quite get why Beckford is on the receiving end of so much vitriol though. He was far from the only person who didn't perform as well as he should have and in my opinion he's a decent enough striker at this level. 

I personally feel he's at his best with Mason tucked in just behind him in the way Mason and Juke teamed up to such good effect last season. I don't think Jermaine does well as a lone striker and he doesn't perform as well as he can with Cravies on the field either. 

For me the forward line is the biggest problem we have right now but it also needs a little better support than it got from the midfielders against Charlton. Neil Lennon himself pointed out that Danns and Lee both picked the wrong final ball a number of times and that the service to the strikers wasn't as good as it should be. I'm sure they'll have worked on that in training already but I don't expect miracles for the Brentford match. I understand Joe is still doubtful but if he makes it then I'd play a 4-4-1-1 with Mason in the 'hole' and the wingers playing as wingers, out wide and going for the goal line to get good crosses into the box. 

If we apply the KISS principle then I honestly think we'll do well and come away with three precious points for Neil's first home game. COYWM

65Charlton 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Charlton 2-1 Bolton Fri Oct 24 2014, 12:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The defence is the biggest problem really, if we actually have a back 4 thats switched on for 90 minutes we take a point (at least) from Charlton.

the defence has been a real problem since Coyley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum