Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Chungy The Most Talented Player In The Championship?

+5
Keegan
Bwfc1958
bryan458
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now we all know he has talent, but with Lennon coming in he's playing him off the planet.

Is he the most talented player in the championship, if not who is?

Will Chungy be our player of the season come May, Lennon has certainly has a word with him, apparently he's off the scale in training.

I think that we're about to see the best of Chungy.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's average at best. Ok with the ball at his feet but can't cross, hardly ever scores, and can't think of many assists off the top of my head.

I'd rather have Jordan Rhodes or Scott Parker or just about anyone else.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

FFS Scotty, if you get anymore excited about Lennon you'll be humping his Leg!!!!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I wouldn't say he's average. Chungys a good technical player and his new role clearly suits him. We will see over time whether he can show consistency. He needs to chip in with more goals but I think the amount of assists he will get between now and the end of the season will tell a story. We'll see.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Chungy has been playing out of his skin. He's done everything except score - dribbling, passing and tackling has all been superb. We know he's never been an out-and-out goalscorer but he can score and if he manages to keep this sort of form going, he will score sooner rather than later. I wouldn't want Rhodes instead of Chungy, I'd want him in addition to.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:FFS Scotty, if you get anymore excited about Lennon you'll be humping his Leg!!!!
I fancy him.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
bryan458 wrote:FFS Scotty, if you get anymore excited about Lennon you'll be humping his Leg!!!!
I fancy him.
lol!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard to say without seeing all the teams which I haven't done.

I bet he's up there in terms of technical ability though.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If he played like he used to do when we first got him under Megson, he would be up there with one of the best in the league - however at the moment he is a good player but not one of the best just yet.

Mark Davies however, if he stays fit he could destroy defences for fun.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chungy is definitely one of the better players in this division on his day but I think that MD is the most gifted player in the league never mind our squad, shame that he's injury prone he'd be playing in the champions league by now if he wasn't made of glass

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum