Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool 1-1 Bolton

+18
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
JAH
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
wanderingstar606
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
gloswhite
B.D.P
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 12 2014, 14:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You pair of stumps. Have a bit more respect

42Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 12 2014, 17:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

its just a bit of 'armless fun

43Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 12 2014, 18:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You can't defend such crass behaviour. You haven't a leg to stand on!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

44Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 12 2014, 18:14

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Keegan wrote:You can't defend such crass behaviour. You haven't a leg to stand on!
You're right, it's totally indefensible. People usually only say this kind of shit when they're legless.

45Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 12 2014, 19:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You absolute bellends. My parents dog is missing a leg after he fell off the back of a buggy.

Insensitive.

46Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 12 2014, 21:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You absolute bellends. My parents dog is missing a leg after he fell off the back of a buggy.

Insensitive.
Hope she finds it.

47Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Thu Nov 13 2014, 16:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Must be real easy when he goes for a piss

48Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 11:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I feel confident but not so much that I think this will be easy. We'll win by the odd goal either 0-1 or 1-2 in my opinion. What will matter to me is how we play and the three points. In this game I foresee a real battle especially in the middle where tackles will fly in all over the place and bottle will matter as much as skill. Under Neil we seem to have both again and that's why I think we'll take the three points but I really don't expect it to be any kind of stroll by the seaside.

49Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 11:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I feel confident but not so much that I think this will be easy. We'll win by the odd goal either 0-1 or 1-2 in my opinion. What will matter to me is how we play and the three points. In this game I foresee a real battle especially in the middle where tackles will fly in all over the place and bottle will matter as much as skill. Under Neil we seem to have both again and that's why I think we'll take the three points but I really don't expect it to be any kind of stroll by the seaside.

I'd be interested to see how the players react if we go behind (not that I want us to) First half against Wigan we were outplayed and that was a home match so this will be a proper test of character.

Anything less than a win for us will feel like a loss and possibly cut us adrift again depending on other results so the pressure is on.

50Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:15

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Must be real easy when he goes for a piss
This cracked me up, Glos... Razz Razz Razz

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

51Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 17:49

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I feel confident but not so much that I think this will be easy. We'll win by the odd goal either 0-1 or 1-2 in my opinion. What will matter to me is how we play and the three points. In this game I foresee a real battle especially in the middle where tackles will fly in all over the place and bottle will matter as much as skill. Under Neil we seem to have both again and that's why I think we'll take the three points but I really don't expect it to be any kind of stroll by the seaside.

I'd be interested to see how the players react if we go behind (not that I want us to) First half against Wigan we were outplayed and that was a home match so this will be a proper test of character.

Anything less than a win for us will feel like a loss and possibly cut us adrift again depending on other results so the pressure is on.
I think they'd react far better now than they would have a couple of months ago. I don't see us dropping our heads the way we would have done under Dougie or losing the plot. 

I think we won't go behind though. My feeling is we'll score first and that Blackpool will then have to chase the game and leave big holes for us to exploit. Whether or not we keep a clean sheet is open to question but I do think we'll get all three points. It could well be a classic blood and thunder lancashire derby especially given our league positions. I'm looking forward to it tremendously where a month or two ago I would have been dreading it. 

As I said I don't expect it to be easy by any means but for the first time in a long time I feel confident the lads can and will handle the pressure and play in the right way under a manager who won't want us sitting on our own penalty area for 89 mins with the opposition having two thirds of the possession.

52Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Sun Nov 16 2014, 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet its a great atmosphere from all the Bolton fans, wish i was going to this one, it'll be a cracking day, topped off with three points.

53Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Sun Nov 16 2014, 19:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I know quite a few bolton fans who have got tickets for the home end.

At this rate we will have more fans in the stadium than Blackpool.

54Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Sun Nov 16 2014, 19:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

55Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 19 2014, 11:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Miller in the middle

County Durham-based Nigel Miller will take charge of Wanderers’ trip to Blackpool on Saturday as Neil Lennon’s side return to action following the November international break.

An experienced referee, this season is Mr Miller’s 12th officiating in the Football League, having first donned the all-black attire at the start of the 2003/04 campaign.

However, he has only overseen three Whites fixtures in the past, with the most recent of those coming at Macron Stadium in March 2013 when Marcus Alonso’s solitary goal secured victory over Brighton & Hove Albion.

William Smallwood and Paul Marsden will run the line, while Mick Russell is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

56Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 19 2014, 13:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CHRIS Eagles has broken his silence, revealing that he left Wanderers in the summer because he “didn’t like” former boss Dougie Freedman.

The midfielder, who is poised to make his debut against Bolton for Blackpool this weekend, found himself frozen out under Freedman in the final few months of last season.

He had previously been an integral member of the Whites side for two-and-a-half years, making more than 100 appearances.

But Eagles accused Freedman of showing “no respect” in the final throes of his Wanderers career.

“Now I can say my piece about what happened at Bolton,” he said. “I believe Dougie Freedman was saying I was a disruptive influence and they never offered me a contract.

“They offered me a number of contracts but I felt it wasn’t worth signing. I didn’t like him and I didn’t like the way he managed.

“He showed me no respect, which is a shame as I loved it at Bolton. I would like to thank Bolton and their fans. I’ve had to keep my mouth shut.”

57Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 19 2014, 13:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LIES.

58Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 19 2014, 21:39

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shame he couldn't have stuck it out for another couple of months, his up and at 'em style plus his ferocious tackling back would have been a huge hit with Lennon, can't understand why it's taken this long for someone to snap him up.

59Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 19 2014, 22:24

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

NickFazer wrote:Shame he couldn't have stuck it out for another couple of months, his up and at 'em style plus his ferocious tackling back would have been a huge hit with Lennon, can't understand why it's taken this long for someone to snap him up.
He's a big time Charlie with an attitude that sucks. It did under Coyle too. A great player on his day but very inconsistent and his head drops far too easily. I think Blackpool will find they just signed a flashy, talented dud. He's not a fighter and when you're down near the bottom you need players who will fight for every ball and goal. He won't, the first time he gets clattered or something goes wrong his head will drop. Shame because the ability is there and perhaps under Lennon it might have flowered but more likely he would have flattered to deceive. 

As someone else once put it on here he's a champagne player, a luxury item that clubs like ours can't really afford because he doesn't perform to his best on anything like a consistent basis and he has too many woeful games for the odd brilliant one with nothing in between.

60Blackpool 1-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool 1-1 Bolton Thu Nov 20 2014, 13:11

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
NickFazer wrote:Shame he couldn't have stuck it out for another couple of months, his up and at 'em style plus his ferocious tackling back would have been a huge hit with Lennon, can't understand why it's taken this long for someone to snap him up.
He's a big time Charlie with an attitude that sucks. It did under Coyle too. A great player on his day but very inconsistent and his head drops far too easily. I think Blackpool will find they just signed a flashy, talented dud. He's not a fighter and when you're down near the bottom you need players who will fight for every ball and goal. He won't, the first time he gets clattered or something goes wrong his head will drop. Shame because the ability is there and perhaps under Lennon it might have flowered but more likely he would have flattered to deceive. 

As someone else once put it on here he's a champagne player, a luxury item that clubs like ours can't really afford because he doesn't perform to his best on anything like a consistent basis and he has too many woeful games for the odd brilliant one with nothing in between.

Eagles same could be said of Mavies at least Eagles was available for selection?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum