Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British politics - I officially give up.

+16
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Bwfc1958
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... to see him... dare I say nice?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Please don't encourage him.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

British politics - I officially give up. - Page 2 Juliens3

boltonbonce wrote:British politics - I officially give up. - Page 2 Juliens3

Michael Heseltine killed in freak quicksand incident.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:After that daft Labour MP cow tweeted that picture of that house down south with the England flags and the white van and implied that it was in some way racist to live your life like that and then she had to resign and pedal off on her bike and Ed Miliband came out and pretended to be angry about it and all that bollocks......

.....I've just seen Ed Balls on the BBC news saying that she was obviously stupid and in no way represented the views of the Labour Party because if you see a white van it's "probably a plumber" and if you see the flag of St George being flown it's "probably teenage kids" doing it, so we shouldn't immediately assume that it's a racist act and she was a bit stupid to say what she did.

Fucking hell........

How completely out of touch are these people and how thick do they think we really are?

His explanation is every bit as stupid and misinformed as her original tweet and just makes it worse in my book because he's being as equally vacuous as the original daft bitch in question and has proved that the Labour leadership haven't got a fucking clue by allowing him to come out in the media with this statement but nobody's picked up on it so far which concerns me.

You have hit the nail on the head. So many MP's including Labour are totally out of touch with reality. So much so that the voters see no other viable alternative other than UKIP. I can see a few more MP's defecting to UKIP before the next general election.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Breadman wrote:After that daft Labour MP cow tweeted that picture of that house down south with the England flags and the white van and implied that it was in some way racist to live your life like that and then she had to resign and pedal off on her bike and Ed Miliband came out and pretended to be angry about it and all that bollocks......

.....I've just seen Ed Balls on the BBC news saying that she was obviously stupid and in no way represented the views of the Labour Party because if you see a white van it's "probably a plumber" and if you see the flag of St George being flown it's "probably teenage kids" doing it, so we shouldn't immediately assume that it's a racist act and she was a bit stupid to say what she did.

Fucking hell........

How completely out of touch are these people and how thick do they think we really are?

His explanation is every bit as stupid and misinformed as her original tweet and just makes it worse in my book because he's being as equally vacuous as the original daft bitch in question and has proved that the Labour leadership haven't got a fucking clue by allowing him to come out in the media with this statement but nobody's picked up on it so far which concerns me.

You have hit the nail on the head. So many MP's including Labour are totally out of with reality. So much so that the voters see no other viable alternative other than UKIP. I can see a few more MP's defecting to UKIP before the next general election.
The UKIP bubble will burst. They'll eat themselves from within. It's already started.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Fucking hell........

You have hit the nail on the head. So many MP's including Labour are totally out of with reality. So much so that the voters see no other viable alternative other than UKIP. I can see a few more MP's defecting to UKIP before the next general election.

It doesn't matter if they defect now as we are now less than 6 months before the next General Election and that means there will be no By-Election and the constituencies will be left with no MP for that length of time!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

All I ever hear from UKIP is immigration. What are their views on everything else? Benefits, tax credits, economy, healthcare, military etc. how can I vote for someone if I don't know any of their policies? What  will happen when the budget comes round for example?
I think people are just leaning towards them for the sake of not voting for the usual suspects. Farage as PM. Fuck me I can't imagine. No thanks. He's as big a  cunt as the rest and racist to boot.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't give a fuck about politics, they're all bent as fuck.

I'm only voting UKIP so it makes Cameron aware that he's out of touch with the real world working man.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
I'm never voting again..........
Do you actually think that anybody cares, really.

Sad man.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:
I'm never voting again..........
Do you actually think that anybody cares, really.

Sad man.
This is the saddest thing Scott...

scottjames30 wrote:I'm only voting UKIP so it makes Cameron aware that he's out of touch with the real world working man.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And? What is this.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:And? What is this.
Think about it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:And? What is this.
Think about it.
Fuckoff you sad prick.

I've told you before it doesn't suit you to try to be clever .

Wanker.

"I'm too thick to work out what he's getting at (despite the fact that it's blindingly obvious to anyone with even half a brain), so I'll resort to name calling and abuse."

Yeah, you go and vote UKIP, Scott.........you're exactly the type of core voter they love.........

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The thing is though, is that the vote is your own to do with what you like.

It is the law to be registered to vote - so people entitled to vote, say like elderly Poles or Indians, who can not even speak a word of english, let alone understand what the various political manifestos aims are, have just the same 'power' at the ballot box as the cleverest and most astute political activist on here (or anywhere else for that matter).

I've seen many asians voting for whom their Iman as told them to vote for.

Similarly I've seen many, many people simply not vote at all because they see it all as a waste of time.

At the end of the day it is peoples only chance to make some sort of a statement - either endorsing someone with your vote because they best represent what you want for the future, or using your vote to 'stop' someone who dosen't by using it tactically.

It's better to use your vote in any way you want than simply not to vote at all, as that way 'organised' minorities simply hijack the procedure, get elected and impose their political will.

I've seen it happen.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:"I'm too thick to work out what he's getting at (despite the fact that it's blindingly obvious to anyone with even half a brain), so I'll resort to name calling and abuse."

Yeah, you go and vote UKIP, Scott.........you're exactly the type of core voter they love.........
i thought that you weren't talking to me, you threw your dummy out last time.

are you sure that you can handle it.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

:facepalm: Here we go again.....

The trouble is though (for me at least), I'm rapidly getting to the point where I can't see anyone on my ballot paper that I actually want to vote for.

I had this during the last local elections.

I stood there for about five minutes before writing "Spoilt in protest" on it and walking off in a huff.

I used to love politics and took a keen interest in it all (that's why I did it for my degree) but nowadays the whole thing just leaves me cold.

They are all honestly as bad as each other and I wouldn't trust any of them (of any political hue) to represent my views in parliament.

And I'm sure I'm not alone in this, given a lot of the comments on here.

Voting for the least unpleasant candidate, simply because he or she is marginally less odious than the rest can't be a proper way to run a political system, can it......?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum