Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British politics - I officially give up.

+16
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Bwfc1958
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman is just a lazy man that doesn't contribute to the country, but criticizes the politics.

Just like his football team really.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't bite Breaders, the loon is having an Amosesque breakdown, don't be surprised if the death threats start.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Don't bite Breaders, the loon is having an Amosesque breakdown, don't be surprised if the death threats start.
Says the dick that didn't turn out for a fight , left me waiting.

3 days you've got left to say the things that you sent to me via PM.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If only Magoo would throw his hat into the ring........ :whistle:

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:Don't bite Breaders, the loon is having an Amosesque breakdown, don't be surprised if the death threats start.

Cheek of it!! No one does an Amosesque breakdown like me!!!!!

Very Happy

PS btw, Scotty - I heard Farage is looking for a new Britain First gang member - its a toss up between yourself and BDP!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm too busy dealing with soft twats that offer me out but never turn out when i want to sort it out like men.

if you want me to post the message i've no problem with that, it'll make him look even more of a coward when he didn't turn up Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:
xmiles wrote:I remember a saying from my old student days that still seems appropriate:

"If voting changed anything they wouldn't let us do it".
That's why I don't bother voting. People say to me,"you can't complain about the government if you don't bother to vote. If you vote you might make a difference and have the people you want in power".

Bollocks. I don't want any of these twats in power. I am going to get screwed either way. Only difference is that if I vote I get to chose who I would like to be screwed by. No thanks.
If you decide not to vote you have still made a choice!?!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I'm too busy dealing with the transvestites on the Blackpool forum, too many offers, not enough days, sweetie.
Saved me from saying it, LOON.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm too busy dealing with the transvestites on the Blackpool forum, too many offers, not enough days, sweetie.
Didn't turn out you shithouse.

you talk the talk, but scared to walk the walk, you shithouse.

You know what i mean, why don't you tell them you bottled it?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Ok loon, I bottled it? you need to PM Amos to get a direct dial to his Psychatrist, it may help, but doubt it, you are on a collision course to self combustion, good luck with that one.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Ok loon, I bottled it? you need to PM Amos to get a direct dial to his Psychatrist, it may help, but doubt it, you are on a collision course to self combustion, good luck with that one.
Don't forget Mr shithouse, you offered me out by PM, and i took your offer up, for you to bottle it and not turn up you big shithouse,

i was looking forwards to our meeting.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ok ,let me 'fess up. Not only do I subscribe to the 'you don't vote, you don't get to criticise' school of thought, I took it one further and decided to stand as well, on the 'stop just criticising, try to change it' principle. Democracy is a dreadful system, but there isn't a better one! Yes, I have canvassed people who have said things like "I'm voting Tory cosi want to renationalise the railways" or "I'm voting for Labour cos their guy had the same name as my favourite cousin" and their vote carries as much weight as someone who has dlligently read everything they can and made an informed choice on who best represents their views and will work hard for them. My in depth analysis is that anyone who claims to be able to do an in depth analysis is naive! Politics has changed, it's fractured, it's had a long term coalition, social media makes accessibility both easy but also soundbitey...I could go on, and normally do. I will do my best to retain my council seat, I will continue to work the hardest I can for my ward, and I will encourage everyone to vote ( I don't get ramapantly feminist, but women died so I had the right to vote, how disrespectful of me not to use it and yes, in the past, I have gone to a ballot station and deliberately spoilt my vote...I wanted to show I cared enough to vote, but also felt 'none of the above' was the right answer for me)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It seems to have become cool to slag off politicians and say they're all the same.

And there may be a ring of truth to it, but UKIP do offer something different - a chance for the British public to leave the EU and finally curb immigration. I find it laughable that people are all for mass immigration - you can bet if a family of Poles or Romanians moved in next door dropping their house price by 25% overnight they'd be wetting their knickers.

I'm voting UKIP. I haven't been tricked, I'm not protesting, I simply want to stop the influx of foreigners getting an easy life in the UK.

A recent report suggested that if the UK didn't let any foreigners into the country for 10 years the crime rate would drop 75% in the same period. Who could be against that?

Scott,

I'm all for a bit of lighthearted wummery, but you seem obsessed with pushing people to the point where they snap and you only seem happy when things descend into threats of violence and turn really nasty.

I've fallen for it in the past and it looks like Martin's had a similar experience with you.

Why do you do it?

Is your "real life" that sad and empty that you have to resort to boosting your ego by insulting complete strangers on the internet, in the hope that they get annoyed and snap at you?

That really is a sad state of affairs.

Fucking grow up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Is your "real life" that sad and empty that you have to resort to boosting your ego by insulting complete strangers on the internet, in the hope that they get annoyed and snap at you?

Shut the fuck up you absolute wank..........oh you meant Scott. Carry on.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

A recent report suggested that if the UK didn't let any foreigners into the country for 10 years the crime rate would drop 75% in the same period. Who could be against that?

I recently read a report that suggested that 99% of reports cited to back up ridiculous arguments on the internet are made up.

FACT!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Scott,

I'm all for a bit of lighthearted wummery, but you seem obsessed with pushing people to the point where they snap and you only seem happy when things descend into threats of violence and turn really nasty.

I've fallen for it in the past and it looks like Martin's had a similar experience with you.

Why do you do it?

That really is a sad state of affairs.

Fucking grow up.
Again, you don't know the full story but let rip.

Cut a long story short, Martin offered me out via pm last night, he said he wanted to batter me.

i said ok, i'll meet you, whats your post code, are you in the UK?

he said yes. i'm in the UK and pm me his post code, so i went to give him his chance ( hahaha) but the shithouse didn't show after offering it big time over PM.

What the fuck it has to do with you i don't know.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:It seems to have become cool to slag off politicians and say they're all the same.

And there may be a ring of truth to it, but UKIP do offer something different - a chance for the British public to leave the EU and finally curb immigration. I find it laughable that people are all for mass immigration - you can bet if a family of Poles or Romanians moved in next door dropping their house price by 25% overnight they'd be wetting their knickers.

I'm voting UKIP. I haven't been tricked, I'm not protesting, I simply want to stop the influx of foreigners getting an easy life in the UK.

To be fair if a Romanian or Bulgarian moved into many parts of Bolton it would increase the value of properties!!!

PS Poles have been living in the UK for well over a century due to our close links dating back almost 250 years!

Hoping for everybody's sake that tales not true, new depths of embarrassment.

Scott not Amos that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum