Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word

+6
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
wanderlust
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Says the internet socialite.

22I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A really revolting word used by simpletons.

It should be put in the word/swear filter, along with Blackburn.

23I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
He basically told him (right out of the blue) that he (Jake) was a bit of a useless tosser

It's a shame Jake probably doesn't know Bullard was a walking sick note, who only really did the business at the mighty Wigan.

I seem to remember Celtic trying to sign him, then backing out because he wanted £70k+ a week. He's obviously deluded.

24I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:45

Can we re-name this thread "I'm A Celeb 2014 Thread" please?

Cheers.

25I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can we re-name this thread "I'm A Celeb 2014 Thread" please?

Cheers.

No.

Can we rename you "bellend" please?

26I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can we re-name this thread "I'm A Celeb 2014 Thread" please?

Cheers.
No.

27I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:50

Boo....!!!!

Mad

How about "The Seasonal Reality TV Show Set In Australia, Hosted By Ant & Dec Thread".....?

28I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Icon_lol

29I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 19:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is no laughing matter. Unlike your knob.
I can assure you the ladies don't laugh at my knob.  Cool

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

30I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 22:08

Can we use the "C" word to refer to Dr Miles Bradbury, the kiddy-fiddling oncologist?

I think we should be allowed to.

31I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 22:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The "c" word is now banned on Nuts. People using it will suffer death threats and then death.

32I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 22:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On a personal note I hate it when men swear in front of women. I know about the equalities act and all the orther bullshit but it just doesn't sit well with me. When you go in a pub and ladies are present and men are effing this and cnutting that. I just don't like it.

33I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Mon Dec 01 2014, 23:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to be careful at the match these days. Quite a few people of the female persuasion near us.
Quite a bit of foul mouthed abuse takes place,along with racist,sexist and homophobic comments.
But I've got used to them over the years,and they often share their mints.

34I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Tue Dec 02 2014, 09:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I have to be careful at the match these days. Quite a few people of the female persuasion near us.
Quite a bit of foul mouthed abuse takes place,along with racist,sexist and homophobic comments.
But I've got used to them over the years,and they often share their mints.

Laughing

35I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:On a personal note I hate it when men swear in front of women. I know about the equalities act and all the orther bullshit but it just doesn't sit well with me. When you go in a pub and ladies are present and men are effing this and cnutting that. I just don't like it.
This annoys me too, the effing cnuts.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sick Of The 'C' Word Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can we use the "C" word to refer to Dr Miles Bradbury, the kiddy-fiddling oncologist?

I think we should be allowed to.

Yes - he's a total chorley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum