Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the love of God......No!

+3
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1For the love of God......No! Empty For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:25

We all know there's nothing worse than having your evening ruined by having to deal with a particularly thick and unsightly bush, so for the sake of us all, we have to hope that this one isn't allowed to flourish and spread and develop into something even more unpleasant:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/16/jeb-bush-announces-run-presidency-2016

2For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:We all know there's nothing worse than having your evening ruined by having to deal with a particularly thick and unsightly bush

PM me for hairy bush tips.

3For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:28

Vote Democrat.

4For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bush vs Clinton for the next presidency. 

oh dear.

5For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Don't know much about this fella tbh. All I know is dubya was a complete moron so this guy won't be much different I imagine. Maybe it would be wrong to judge him by the previous bush administration but they probably follow the same ideals. Therefore he is probably a tugboat.

6For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:39

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bush vs Clinton for the next presidency. 

oh dear.

Could be even worse if this jester gets a look in -

http://cnn.it/1uSehL9

7For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:43

Bwfc1958 wrote:Don't know much about this fella tbh. All I know is dubya was a complete moron so this guy won't be much different I imagine. Maybe it would be wrong to judge him by the previous bush administration but they probably follow the same ideals. Therefore he is probably a tugboat.

For a bit of insight into this clown, just Google:

"Florida Governor Jeb Bush rigs Presidential Election to ensure brother becomes president."

I remember it happening at the time and it scared the shit out of me that such a blatant act of cheating was allowed to go unpunished.

And now he's running.......

8For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958 wrote:Don't know much about this fella tbh. All I know is dubya was a complete moron so this guy won't be much different I imagine. Maybe it would be wrong to judge him by the previous bush administration but they probably follow the same ideals. Therefore he is probably a tugboat.
For some reason the predictive text changed the word tugboat to tugboat. Firstly the words don't look remotely similar and secondly, why is tugboat in the predictive text in this context in the first place? My phone must know the bushes also and decided on its own word for him.

9For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Shit it did it again. I typed tugboat ffs. I give up.

10For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:51

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Oh bollocks. I'm just gonna bin my phone and go on PC.

11For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bellend, if you followed my work you would know the site automatically replaces the c-word with tugboat.

Shame on you for wanting to use that word.

12For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:54

Won't help, mate.

It's a filter on the site's software which picks up the word "tugboat" and changes it to "tugboat."

You were trying to type "tugboat", weren't you?

The word "tugboat" has been banned on here and replaced with "tugboat."

Hope that clears things up.

Just find and alternative sweary word for "tugboat" and you'll be fine.

I use "tugboat."

13For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bush vs Clinton for the next presidency. 

oh dear.

Could be even worse if this jester gets a look in -

http://cnn.it/1uSehL9

He tried last time and got nowhere, not a chance he'd ever secure a nomination.

14For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:56

Yet more evidence that Nat is running the show on this site.

The tugboat.

15For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 11:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:Won't help, mate.

It's a filter on the site's software which picks up the word "tugboat" and changes it to "tugboat."

You were trying to type "tugboat", weren't you?

The word "tugboat" has been banned on here and replaced with "tugboat."

Hope that clears things up.

Just find and alternative sweary word for "tugboat" and you'll be fine.

I use "tugboat."
Oh ok. Sorry for being a complete tugboat. I'll just get my phone out of the bin.....

16For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 12:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Natasha Whittam wrote:You bellend, if you followed my work you would know the site automatically replaces the c-word with tugboat.

Shame on you for wanting to use that word.
I seem to remember a few days ago people having a laugh at BA's expense as they use a swear filter.....

17For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 12:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone has been out long enough and needs to go back in the box! Very Happy

18For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 12:18

Got to agree a swear filter should be optional.

The mods are allowing Nat to ruin this site, something should be done.

19For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 13:06

bwfc1874 wrote:Got to agree a swear filter should be optional.

It all makes you wonder what unsavoury sexual favours are going on behind the scenes.

I reckon she's exploiting KP's obvious "I'll stick it anywhere, me - I'm easy!" philosophy for personal gain.

Disgusting.

20For the love of God......No! Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 13:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Got to agree a swear filter should be optional.

It all makes you wonder what unsavoury sexual favours are going on behind the scenes.

I reckon she's exploiting KP's obvious "I'll stick it anywhere, me - I'm easy!" philosophy for personal gain.

Disgusting.
Use it or lose it springs to mind! It's true!

How do you know it wasn't Nat who was round the back of Bargain Booze behind the bins? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum