Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the love of God......No!

+3
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.u.g.b.o.a.t

42For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've received 23 PMs supporting my stance on bad language.

43For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:13

23 people who need to take the internet less fucking seriously.....kuntz

44For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:23 people who need to take the internet less fucking seriously.....kuntz

You come on the internet to swear?

45For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:15

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've received 23 PMs supporting my stance on bad language.

I heard it was 23 MP's that you "received"......

After a swanky function at Westminster.

And they all left happy.

Just saying......

Last edited by Breadman on Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:16; edited 1 time in total

46For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You seem obsessed by my sex life you tugboat.

47For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:17

No mention of sex in my last post.

It's all in your head, love.

48For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:19

No. I come on to let off steam, have a laugh and as an escape from everyday life.

Like you come on to be an online tranny

49For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:No. I come on to let off steam, have a laugh and as an escape from everyday life.

So other people have to read your foul language just because you're trying to escape from reality?

I've heard a rumour that Nuts is going to sponsor Liam Trotter's y-fronts from next season - imagine the traffic that is heading our way because of that deal, do we want to put people off by using the c-word?

50For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:24

That'll be the only nuts in or on them y fronts sponsoring that soft lad

51For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:That'll  be the only nuts in or on them y fronts sponsoring that soft lad

Don't insult our future figurehead.

52For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:28

If thats the dizzy heights you are aiming to achieve. May be better asking bonce if we can sponsor brucies incontinence underwear. Probably more fitting

53For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 17:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Jeb Bush is a Koontz and should not be allowed to even visit the White House, let alone campaign to live there.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

54For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 19:11

Cunt

55For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 19:12

Who switched the sweat filter off Wink

56For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 19:47

I think you'd like this site, Johnny:

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forum/42-the-corner/

I actually managed to get myself banned from it.

(True story.)

57For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 19:52

Ai think the mods need to look at this site and learn from it.  Its fucking brilliant

58For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 19:56

It's ok but every thread tends to eventually devolve into a monumental slanging match.

I got fed up with it and started a thread nominating all the mods and everybody on the site.

And they banned me.

Tugboats!

59For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 19:59

Seems like an anything goes site.

60For the love of God......No! - Page 3 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Thu Dec 18 2014, 20:03

Apparently not......

The Richard Bacon thread was a cracker.

It went on for weeks but I (honestly) think that "his people" intervened eventually because it spread like wildfire all across social media and then disappeared overnight.

It turns out that everybody in the world apart from his kid hates Richard Bacon.

And his kid's only a baby so when it grows up it'll probably come to the same conclusion about its Dad as the rest of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum