Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the love of God......No!

+3
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 13:13

I suspect you're going to pay handsomely for that comment.......

Very Happy

22For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 16:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:We all know there's nothing worse than having your evening ruined by having to deal with a particularly thick and unsightly bush

PM me for hairy bush tips.

Tips for birds #47:

The best way to get rid of unwanted pubic hair is to floss regularly.

23For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, people moaning because they can't use the c-word on a football forum.

If you need the c-word to get your message across I suggest you are an uneducated tugboat and have no place being on a site with myself, White84 and Magoo.

24For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:19

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'll go with bellend in future. No danger of that ever getting sensored seeing as that's the site owners favourite word. While we're on the subject, are there any other variations of the word vagina that are not allowed. Here's one. Twat. How about that?

25For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: Here's one. Twat.
Here's another one.
For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Michael-Gove

26For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, people moaning because they can't use the c-word on a football forum.

If you need the c-word to get your message across I suggest you are an uneducated tugboat and have no place being on a site with myself, White84 and Magoo.

Never mind all that, answer the big question:

Was it you behind the bins at the back of Bargain Booze like Karl says?

Dirty cow.

27For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'll go with bellend in future. No danger of that ever getting sensored seeing as that's the site owners favourite word. While we're on the subject, are there any other variations of the word vagina that are not allowed. Here's one. Twat. How about that?

So you need to use the c-word to express yourself? Genuine question.

28For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote: Here's one. Twat.
Here's another one.
For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Michael-Gove
You've posted the wrong picture. It was meant to be Brucie  Very Happy

29For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I'll go with bellend in future. No danger of that ever getting sensored seeing as that's the site owners favourite word. While we're on the subject, are there any other variations of the word vagina that are not allowed. Here's one. Twat. How about that?

So you need to use the c-word to express yourself? Genuine question.
Sometimes it just seems appropriate. Dougie Frreedman, David Cameron, Russell Brand, Bruce Forsyth. I could go on.......

30For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sometimes it just seems appropriate. Dougie Frreedman, David Cameron, Russell Brand, Bruce Forsyth. I could go on.......

There are plenty of other words that won't offend people and put off potential new members. Don't you think I deserve a bigger audience?

31For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:40

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

32For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her silence speaks volumes! For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Icon_lol

33For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman, get a life you ponce.

34For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:47

That'd be a yes then.

Did he take you to places you'd only ever dreamed of previously?

Was it beautiful?

Did you get stale beer and fag ends all over your knees?

35For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:47

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

There are plenty of other words that won't offend people and put off potential new members. Don't you think I deserve a bigger audience?
You're right. I apologise. The word bellend shows off your vastly superior vocabulary and is also very welcoming for the new members. I shall bear it in mind for my future posts. I appreciate you taking me under your wing like this. Any further advice is welcomed  Very Happy

36For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP was the one on his knees.

37For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 18:49

Is that why he now walks with a gimp limp?

38For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:07

tugboat

39For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:07

t.u.g.b.o.a.t.

40For the love of God......No! - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of God......No! Wed Dec 17 2014, 19:07

Just checking ways around it. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum