Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton.

+10
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
NickFazer
jussi22
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 10:37

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

With our play-off form getting into the swing of things we have to travel to West Yorkshire to try and pick three points up .

I'm very confidant we can go there and get something, another win would just be fantastic, and you wouldn't bet against us with Super Lennon at the helm.

I bet we take a few fans with us, i'm going for a win of either 0-1 or 1-2, with the Mule getting on the score sheet again. 

Lets hope our ageing strikers legs heal in time for another hard fought game, i'm really loving football.

::bwfcfan::

2Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 14:51

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Going tomorrow we should have a good following and its the type of ground that you can get a real atmosphere in. Lets hope we play well and keep the run going.

3Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 14:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Huddersfield 0-1 Bolton :COYW:

4Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 15:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Huddersfield v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE 

As the Championship enters the second half of the season, Wanderers will be looking to extend an eight-match unbeaten run as they take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium in their last match of 2014.

Hosts Huddersfield have won just once from their last eight fixtures, with that run including a 1-0 defeat against Neil Lennon’s side at Macron Stadium last month, Craig Davies scoring the solitary goal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The last four meetings between the two sides have all finished 1-0 with the Whites emerging victorious on three occasions, while the one defeat is Bolton's only defeat against the Terriers since October 1999, leaving them hopeful of continuing more than one run as they look to finish the calendar year on a high.

TEAM NEWS

Manager Neil Lennon has confirmed that forward Craig Davies (hamstring) will come back into contention for the trip to Huddersfield Town having missed Wanderers’ last three games through injury.

Kevin McNaughton (hamstring) is also closing in on first-team return, but Sunday’s clash with the Terriers could come too soon for the Scot.

Joe Mason (hamstring), Marc Tierney (leg), Mark Davies and Max Clayton (both knee) all remain long-term absentees.

LAST HUDDERSFIELD XI (v Rotherham United, D 2-2)

Smithies, Hudson, Wallace, Robinson, Smith, Butterfield (Gerrard 89), Coady, Scannell, Vaughan (Wells 78), Holt (Gobern 54), Bunn

ONE TO WATCH

An ever-present for Huddersfield since joining the club from Premier League Liverpool in the summer, Conor Coady has been one of the Terriers’ standout players so far this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Starting for all but one of his 23 league appearances during the first half of the season, the former England youth international has two goals to his name so far this year, including one in Huddersfield’s 2-2 draw with Rotherham United on Boxing Day.

Coady made two appearances for Liverpool during his time at Anfield, before spending last season on loan at FA Cup semi-finalists Sheffield United.

LAST TIME WE WERE HERE (Huddersfield 0-1 Bolton, 5 April 2014

Substitute Joe Mason struck an injury-time winner on Wanderers’ last visit to Huddersfield, as they returned to BL6 1-0 victors after extending unbeaten away run to five matches.

Both sides had hit the woodwork through Danny Ward and Lee Chung-Yong earlier in the game, while Jay Spearing had to be on hand clear two shots off the line at one end with Jermaine Beckford and Lee both having penalty shouts turned down at the other.

However, Mason emerged from bench to strike the winner in the dying embers of the game, drilling home into the bottom corner from Lee’s cross to secure the win.

REF WATCH

Rutland-based Trevor Kettle will take charge of Wanderers’ trip to Huddersfield Town on Sunday.

The match marks the second time Mr Kettle has officiated a Whites match having previously overseen Bolton’s 3-2 away defeat against Charlton Athletic in March 2013.

Mark Jones and Ross Joyce will run the line, while Oliver Langford is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 20:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all going too well. I expect to lose.

6Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 20:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's all going too well. I expect to lose.
How big is your white flag?
Surrender without a shot being fired!!
Stay at home and preen your fanny!!!!

7Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

I've been to more matches over the last 10 years than you've had rent boys.

8Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 20:27

Shit analogy. If hes never had a rent boy youd only have to have gone to one match to prove your point

9Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 20:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I've been to more matches over the last 10 years than you've had rent boys.
You mean none?Smile

10Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 20:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Shit analogy. If hes never had a rent boy youd only have to have gone to one match to prove your point
I think I'm a bit nearer?
Spot on detective work though.

11Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Shit analogy. If hes never had a rent boy youd only have to have gone to one match to prove your point

He's had a rent boy every Friday for 25 years. Twice on his birthday.

12Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:15

1325 rent boys. So how many matches have you been to?

Your 29 right? 

Of those 29 years, 14 in the prem x 38 is 532

15 years outside the prem x 46 Is 690

So every league game home and away for 29 years plua cup matches and your still wrong probably

13Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:1325 rent boys. So how many matches have you been to?

Your 29 right? 

Of those 29 years, 14 in the prem x 38 is 532

15 years outside the prem x 46 Is 690

So every league game home and away for 29 years plua cup matches and your still wrong probably

You forgot cup matches, friendlies, and the games the club put on especially for me.

14Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:23

Minus your time supporting chorley

15Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Post count down over the last few days. Breaders, Bonce and a few more are posting less, maybe by letting that moron back here is not the best, but hey ho Sluffy knows best.

16Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Post count down over the last few days. Breaders, Bonce and a few more are posting less, maybe by letting that moron back here is not the best, but hey ho Sluffy knows best.

Could just be that they're too busy enjoying the holidays?

17Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 21:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This unbeaten run is gonna come to an end very soon unfortunately. And with this game being way to a side that need a win I fear that they'll scrape the 3 points and any talk of a play off push will be replaced by "Lennon you ginger cunt" "we r shit, back in the relegation mix"

18Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:any talk of a play off push will be replaced by "Lennon you ginger cunt" "we r shit, back in the relegation mix"

I don't do text speak.

19Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:any talk of a play off push will be replaced by "Lennon you ginger cunt" "we r shit, back in the relegation mix"

I don't do text speak.

Stay away from the #BWFC then

20Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Empty Re: Huddersfield 2-1 Bolton. Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Oliver Langford is the fourth official.

What's the betting he went to the same finishing school as Sebastian Stockbridge?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum