Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield v Bolton

+26
karlypants
chipbutty
observer
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
lesuns
Norpig
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Copper Dragon
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
WhiteBic
wanderlust
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
inf
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
BoltonTillIDie
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Huddersfield v Bolton Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton will face Huddersfield on Saturday 8th December

Huddersfield have been suffering with a bad run of form of late so hopefully we can take advantage of that. I am thinking a convincing Bolton victory.

If we beat them we will go above them in the table.

2Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is Danny Ward available for them? If so, I can see that transfer coming back to bite us in the bum!

3Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0 Huddersfield. I have officially given up hope. This team is not good enough to cut the gap from 6th. We would need to win atleast the next 5 to stand a chance of pushing for promotion and as our home form is terrible this isn't going to happen.

Maybe we might have a chance next year but I can't help feeling dougie will be questioning replacing palace with us when they are 15 points clear and looking good for automatic promotion.

4Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 am

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

When i predict we'll win we lose. When i predict we'll lose we win.

7-0 huddersfield

5Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't even muster a clue as to the outcome of this one.

6Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 am

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

DF said he's learnt a lesson from the defeat. Maybe he will make it right this time, hopefully he knows our strenghts and weaknesses by now.

7Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm feeling optimistic about this game, not a clue why but i'm going for a 3-1 win to the whites.

Just hoping we can perform as we did against Blackburn, if not that 3-1 prediction may be for Huddersfield.

8Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 am

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Was going to go to this one but still seething after watching Saturday's appalling excuse for a football team. If the anger subsides I'll see how I feel nearer the time.

I think Frankie (35 goals in 84 games) Worthington lives in the area and still plays a bit of five-a-side. He's bound to be at the game and I bet even at his age he could do a better job than the so-called "strikers" we've got stealing a living at the moment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I've no idea what to think to be honest, I'm still confident about Dougie and think he's the man to take us forward but he needs time.

Yet another false dawn after the Blackburn match it seems, and I just want to get through to January when we really need to do some deals, both in and out.

I'll be optimistic and opt for a 1-1 draw with Huddersfield I've no idea how good they are to be honest but back to back defeats would be very depressing.

10Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Huddersfield have been suffering with a bad run of form of late so hopefully we can take advantage of that. I am thinking a convincing Bolton victory.

HA!

a struggling team, coming to the bok...

we are gonna lose, miserably again...

11Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

HA!

There not coming to the Bok though......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

We are playing away!

13Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:25 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to this - I'll be lording it up in a corporate box, courtesy of my boss Smile

14Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

HA!

There not coming to the Bok though......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh shit... yeah! Embarassed

15Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going on the train to this one. Stopping off at Stalybridge en route for a few pints of real ale!!

16Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:50 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bouncabackability

I think we can win this one, but only just..... 3-2 Bolton

17Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:29 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As usual, I'm hopeful but have no confidence that we'll put on a performance. 2-1 Huddersfield but it could be almost anything we're that inconsistent.

18Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 pm

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My plans are the same RT. We are getting to Stalybridge for around 11. I know there is a hydes pub near the train station and a wetherspoons somewhere for a bite to eat.

19Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:16 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Draw, (if we're lucky)

20Huddersfield v Bolton Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:My plans are the same RT. We are getting to Stalybridge for around 11. I know there is a hydes pub near the train station and a wetherspoons somewhere for a bite to eat.

I think the train leaves Piccadilly about 11.30am. There are two good pubs at Stalybridge station as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum