Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield v Bolton

+26
karlypants
chipbutty
observer
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
lesuns
Norpig
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Copper Dragon
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
WhiteBic
wanderlust
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
inf
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
BoltonTillIDie
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone seen this ? Bloody hell, black peas!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I have previously said, I am in the Corporate box for tomorrows game. Been told today (via an official letter) not to cheer the away team as we will be with predominently Huddersfield Town fans.

I've never been in that situation before (not being able to cheer my team) - Lets see how it goes!

43Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:As I have previously said, I am in the Corporate box for tomorrows game. Been told today (via an official letter) not to cheer the away team as we will be with predominently Huddersfield Town fans.

I've never been in that situation before (not being able to cheer my team) - Lets see how it goes!

When I was younger my Dad and I made a last minute decision to go to Bradford. When we got there we realised it was all-ticket for away fans so had to go in the Bradford end.

We kept calm through the first half but the second half was amazing, ending in a 4-4 draw with David Reeves scoring an injury time equaliser. We only got spat on, it could have been a lot worse.

44Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll take some tissues, just in case...

45Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

When we score, if you jump out of your seat just remember to say "Bloody Bolton bastards!" in an angry voice!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

46Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This actually made me laugh out loud! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

47Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 21:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't think of anything worse than sitting in the opponents end of the ground. I am afraid I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Part of the charm of football is the great feeling of elation when your team puts the ball in the back of the net. How do you suppress that emotional high? Being surrounded by the local native dunderheads just doesn't appeal to me.

48Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 21:48

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I had to sit with the Liverfool fans for the new years day match in 2002. Nolan equalised late on. Cheered like we'd won the league and then calmly sat down and said out load, "that's unfortunate isn't it!" - Never even got kicked out (or filled in!)

BTID, *if* we score tomorrow, cheer! Huddersfield fans are nowt to worry about.

49Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 22:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Have a great day tomorrow BTID.

I've sat in the away end a number of times over the years and the thing that tended to give me away most was not jumping up and cheering when the home team scored against us!

You'll be fine, enjoy your day.

50Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 22:19

Bolton Nuts

Admin

2-2 Davies

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

51Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 13:17

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton should line up...

Bogdan
Mears Ricketts Knight Warnock
Lee Eagles Spearing Butterfield Petrov
Davies

Ngog, Sordell, Andrews, Ream, Mills, etc

52Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 14:29

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Team is ok ..... disapointed that Riley didn't get a start ....and of course SKD wasting another 90 minutes. Sordell not even on the bench again.

Butterfield on the bench and due to leave after the game .....can somebody explain that to me. If he wasn't going to start then give one of the other lads a chance.

2-1 Huddy

53Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 15:03

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

where is everyone? no texts, BBC way behind, and BWFC website not working as per usual.

54Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 15:38

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:where is everyone? no texts, BBC way behind, and BWFC website not working as per usual.
I guess when we have 33% possession, everything else goes down with it!

55Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 15:41

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Blackburn 1-4 Cardiff

56Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 15:46

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Huddersfield 1-0 Knight OG and 62% poss.

Guardian.

57Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 16:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No match chat?

What a pathetic exuse of a defence we have, knight and mills the worst partnership in many years at the club, nobody communicates with each other and mark davies might aswell be sat on the bench.

Can't get much worse in the 2nd can it?

58Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 16:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Should have been 1-1, lee goes for goal instead of playing it across the line for a tap in for SKD.

59Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 16:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Match Chat Box - sorry it's late...

60Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Sat Dec 08 2012, 16:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

First Half:

45:00 +4:09 Half time
Half Time
The players leave the pitch at half time. 45:00 +2:16 Corner taken right-footed by Oliver Norwood from the right by-line, Kevin Davies manages to make a clearance. 45:00 +1:37 The ball is swung over by Jack Hunt, Adam Bogdan makes a save. Inswinging corner taken right-footed by Oliver Norwood, clearance made by Kevin Davies. 45:00 +0:12 Simon Church fouled by Jay Spearing, the ref awards a free kick. The free kick is swung in right-footed by Adam Clayton, Adam Bogdan makes a save. 41:35 Booking
Booking
Adam Bogdan goes into the referee's book. 41:20 Adam Bogdan is adjudged to have handled the ball. Strike comes in from Oliver Norwood from the free kick. 40:47 Corner taken right-footed by Oliver Norwood, clearance made by Jay Spearing. 40:08 Jack Hunt takes a shot. Jay Spearing makes a clearance. Outswinging corner taken by Oliver Norwood, Zat Knight manages to make a clearance. 37:54 Effort from outside the penalty box by Chris Atkinson goes wide right of the goal. 37:41 Mark Davies gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Adam Clayton. Adam Clayton takes the free kick. 36:07 Inswinging corner taken right-footed by Chris Eagles. 34:39 Foul by Chris Atkinson on Jay Spearing, free kick awarded. Free kick taken by Matt Mills. 33:50 Chung-Yong Lee is caught offside. Alex Smithies takes the free kick. 28:48 The ball is sent over by Adam Clayton, save by Adam Bogdan. 27:56 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Simon Church by Matt Mills. Free kick taken by Adam Clayton. 25:57 Free kick awarded for a foul by Chris Eagles on Oliver Norwood. Oliver Norwood restarts play with the free kick. 24:05 Chris Eagles takes the outswinging corner, Matt Mills takes a shot. Save by Alex Smithies. Outswinging corner taken right-footed by Chris Eagles, Oliver Norwood manages to make a clearance. 18:34 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Chris Eagles by Anthony Gerrard. Chris Eagles delivers the ball from the free kick right-footed from right channel, clearance by Peter Clarke. Corner taken by Chris Eagles, save made by Alex Smithies. 16:12 Effort from the edge of the penalty box by Lee Novak goes wide of the right-hand upright. 15:58 Lee Novak takes a shot. 15:10 Corner from the right by-line taken by Chris Eagles, clearance made by Anthony Gerrard. 12:25 Oliver Norwood challenges Jay Spearing unfairly and gives away a free kick. Jay Spearing restarts play with the free kick. 11:36 Keith Andrews has shot on goal from just outside the penalty box which goes wide of the right-hand upright. 11:01 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Chung-Yong Lee by Peter Clarke. Stephen Warnock takes the free kick. 10:39 Effort from long distance by Adam Clayton goes wide right of the target. 8:14 Goal scored
Goal - Zat Knight - Huddersfld 1 - 0 Bolton
Headed own goal by Zat Knight. Huddersfield 1-0 Bolton. 7:52 Inswinging corner taken by Oliver Norwood from the left by-line. 4:45 Peter Clarke gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Chris Eagles. Strike comes in from Chris Eagles from the free kick. 3:54 Chris Eagles takes a shot. Save by Alex Smithies. 2:46 Adam Clayton takes a shot. Save by Adam Bogdan. 2:31 Keith Andrews gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Oliver Norwood. Oliver Norwood restarts play with the free kick. 1:37 Keith Andrews takes a shot. Save by Alex Smithies. 0:00 The match has kicked off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum