Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield v Bolton

+26
karlypants
chipbutty
observer
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
lesuns
Norpig
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Copper Dragon
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
WhiteBic
wanderlust
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
inf
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
BoltonTillIDie
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 19:20

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't see our defence keeping a clean sheet yet again! Huddersfield have Jermaine Beckford, James Vaughan and Simon Church as their main strikers.

I expect another Jekyll and Hyde performance.

22Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 20:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My day will consist of arriving at the Stadium at 12
Stadium tour (booo)
Meal @ 1.30
Bolton Victory 3pm-4.50pm
Man of the match award (5pm)
Leave @ 6pm
Works Xmas do @ 7pm (with free bar)
Another Meal @ 8pm
Home Late

Hopefully Bolton will win to make the day the best one in a while Smile

23Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 20:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BTID, you've got a cracking day on there. The works do, you can either celebrate or comiserate the days result. Either way, have a good one.

24Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 21:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks! Either way, I will be a little worse for wear..

25Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 21:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Probably Very Happy But it will all be done for a good cause.

26Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 21:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sounds a good day, fingers crossed for a bolton win to make the hangover worth while. Very Happy

27Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Mon Dec 03 2012, 22:06

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It seems as though Grayson has changed their midfield of late, why I don't know (maybe injuries). They had Keith Southern, Adam Clayton and Oliver Norwood in against us and they won the game for them.

I think you may just win this one. 1-2 or 2-3

28Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do Huddersfield have any professional players?

Not that it matters at all ...... 2-1 Huddy

29Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Tue Dec 04 2012, 14:22

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What is our strongest side please?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

30Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Tue Dec 04 2012, 16:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Culcheth_White wrote:I can't see our defence keeping a clean sheet yet again! Huddersfield have Jermaine Beckford, James Vaughan and Simon Church as their main strikers.

I expect another Jekyll and Hyde performance.

Beckford is expected to be out and Vaughn has been playing reduced minutes due to injury. They both are expected to turn out for the Reggae Boyz in the next round of World Cup qualifying, so I've been keeping tabs on them. Wink

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Tue Dec 04 2012, 17:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:My day will consist of arriving at the Stadium at 12
Stadium tour (booo)

I read somewhere that the Huddersfield Stadium was built by the same crew that built the Reebok.

32Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Tue Dec 04 2012, 19:06

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was designed by McAlpine, same as the Reebok and Brighton's Amex Stadium. They are just cheap immitations apparently [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Wed Dec 05 2012, 13:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think another draw is on the cards, i will go with a 1-1. We need to switch back to the 4231 formation as well, with Ngog upfront as big Kev probably needs a rest.

34Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:17

lesuns

David Ngog
David Ngog

It was Paul Fletcher who helped to design and oversee both projects at Bolton/Huddersfield

35Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome lesuns.

Paul Fletcher eh, a name from the past. Do you remember him playing for us or was he just before your time?

Done well for himself away from the pitch.

36Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Thu Dec 06 2012, 10:45

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Paul Fletcher was before my time but I was at an evening do once when he was guest speaker. He certainly talked a good talk, I believe he played for Burnley at some point and had a few tales to share.

37Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Thu Dec 06 2012, 12:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't remember him at Bolton but it looks as if he has done well for himself. It's hard to imagine that the Reebok stadium only cost 40 million to build!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 11:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For anyone who likes their form guides, here is how both clubs have been in their last 6 games:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 16:54

4-1 to the Yorkshire sheep shaggers.

40Huddersfield v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield v Bolton Fri Dec 07 2012, 16:56

A classic 1-1 draw is my prediction. Eagles for us, Clayton for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum