Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield

+14
wessy
Mr Magoo
observer
wanderlust
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
bryan458
Keegan
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
karlypants
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Nov 24 2014, 17:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After our recent 5 results and taking 10 points out of a possible 15 since the arrival of Neil Lennon, we now face Huddersfield Town at home this Saturday.

Huddersfield are currently sitting in 14th place with 21 points and Bolton currently 21st with 18 points.

Huddersfield's last 5 results:

Huddersfield 0 - 0 Sheff Wed
Fulham 3 - 1 Huddersfield
Derby 3 - 2 Huddersfield
Huddersfield 3 - 0 Nottm Forest
Ipswich 2-2 Huddersfield

How do you all feel we will do?

I feel another win is coming our way so my prediction 2-0!

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Nov 29 2014, 17:01; edited 1 time in total

2Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Nov 24 2014, 17:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4-1 win. Play off push is on

3Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Nov 24 2014, 20:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They had a good result against Forest, but other than that meh, our recent home form should see us through, in fact the next three games  should, and probably will see us shoot up the table.

4Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Nov 24 2014, 20:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:4-1 win. Play off push is on

What, even if we are Managerless?

5Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Nov 24 2014, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:4-1 win. Play off push is on

What, even if we are Managerless?

Be quiet or i will set Scott on you

6Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 09:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 3 Huddersfield 0

7Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 10:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Back to winning ways this weekend. I'm going for 3-0 as well. Clayton, CYL and mills with the goals.

8Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 13:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

2-1 in favour of the Whites.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 17:21

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Keegan wrote:2-1 in favour of the Whites.

3-0 win

Not a clue why I quoted you!!!!!

10Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 18:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

2-1 lee

11Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 20:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think the Blackpool result brought back a bit of reality to our current situation - still struggling to really convert our chances.

I think we will win but by the odd goal / 2-1 for us.

12Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 21:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I think the Blackpool result brought back a bit of reality to our current situation - still struggling to really convert our chances.

Take into account the piss poor pitch, their need for points, and our 2 week break, Lennon will have us up for this, a good performance and a good win, can't predict a score, but comfortable.

13Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 22:31

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I think the Blackpool result brought back a bit of reality to our current situation - still struggling to really convert our chances.

Take into account the piss poor pitch, their need for points, and our 2 week break, Lennon will have us up for this, a good performance and a good win, can't predict a score, but comfortable.

I may be mistaken but didn't they play on the same piss poor pitch and had two weeks off and we needed the points also.......

Having said that 3-1 us this weekend. I expect Lennon to keep the attacking format in place...we should have enough for this lot.

14Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Nov 25 2014, 23:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

bryan458 wrote:
Keegan wrote:2-1 in favour of the Whites.

3-0 win

Not a clue why I quoted you!!!!!
lol! lol!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Nov 26 2014, 13:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Berry in charge

Surrey-based Carl Berry will take charge of Bolton Wanderers’ clash with Huddersfield Town on Saturday.

With most of his experience having come in League One and Two, this weekend’s clash marks only the second time Mr Berry has reffed at Macron Stadium, having previously overseen the Whites’ home clash with Barnsley in November 2012.

Kevin Davies opened the scoring for the Trotters that day, before future Wanderer Craig Davies equalised shortly after the hour-mark as the sides fought out a 1-1 draw.

Alf Greenwood and Danny Markham will run the line, while Kevin Wright is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Fri Nov 28 2014, 13:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Huddersfield

SETTING THE SCENE 

Bolton Wanderers head into Saturday’s game with Huddersfield Town eager to build on an impressive run of form at home under new manager Neil Lennon, having won all of the Northern Irishman’s matches at Macron Stadium so far.

Under a new manager themselves in the form of Chris Powell, the Terriers are winless in their last three matches after previously embarking on a seven-match unbeaten run under the former England international.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last season’s defeat against Huddersfield at BL6 was the Whites’ first home loss to the Terriers since 1968, while the visitors’ last victory on the road came two months ago, leaving Bolton hopeful of delivering in front of the Macron crowd once more.

TEAM NEWS

Adam Bogdan (finger) is unlikely to feature as he continues with the final stage of his recovery, but could make an appearance for the Under-21s against Middlesbrough on Monday.

Mark Davies (knee) and Marc Tierney (leg) remain long-term absentees

LAST HUDDERSFIELD XI (v Sheff Wed, D 0-0)

Murphy, Dixon, Hudson, Smith, Lynch, Butterfield, Coady (Ward 67), Poyet, Scannell, Holt, Bunn (Wells 67)

ONE TO WATCH

A proven goalscorer in all four professional divisions, veteran striker Grant Holt is enjoying a new lease of life on loan at Huddersfield Town after joining the club temporarily from Wigan Athletic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best-known for his time at Norwich City, the 33-year-old’s prolific form in front of goal was key to the Canaries securing back-to-back promotions as they rose from League One to the Premier League.

Having spent the second half of last season on loan at Aston Villa, Wigan loaned Holt out again in September, with the forward notching two goals in ten appearances since his arrival at the John Smith’s Stadium.

LAST TIME THEY WERE HERE (Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield, 3 December 2013)

Wanderers were left feeling frustrated as Oliver Norwood’s long-range strike secured all three points for Huddersfield at Macron Stadium last season.

Having seen former White Danny Ward hit the post for the visitors, Andre Moritz and Matt Mills were both denied by goalkeeper Alex Smithies in the first half in quick-succession.

Norwood opened the scoring with 20 minutes left on the clock with what would prove to be the Terriers’ only shot on target, before Jermaine Beckford missed a glorious chance to equalise late on, dragging his effort wide when clean-through on goal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Fri Nov 28 2014, 13:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

18Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Fri Nov 28 2014, 16:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frickin' Grant Holt! I think it will be a 1-1 draw, but hope we turn out a performance and do 'em.

19Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Sat Nov 29 2014, 09:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I change my prediction from Lee to C Davies for our first

20Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Sat Nov 29 2014, 14:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC: Lonergan, Ream, Mills, Dervite, Vela, Danns, Pratley, Feeney, Lee, Clayton, C Davies
Subs: Bogdan, Moxey, Spearing, Mason, Hall, Trotter, Threlkeld

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum