Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield

+23
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
doffcocker
Sluffy
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
makin20
chipbutty
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
JonnyRandom
Jingizu99
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 17:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not over yet, but lose or draw this one it is over, so with that I am going for 3 v 1, and hope Brighton fail to win.

2Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 17:42

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

9-3.

3Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 17:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still think we have a good chance of the play offs, if charlton win tomorrow and we win then were only 3 points away.

Beat wolves and another slip up from Brighton and its anyone's game

4Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 17:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0 to us.

And hope Brighton get beat obviously .

5Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 17:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've had our chances to get into the playoff spots already - and it looks like other clubs are doing their best to give us another shout. Barnsley beat Leicester, Wolves beat Brum who were set to overtake us today, Palace lost again, Burnley drew with Forest, and Leeds, who can also go ahead of us are being held by Derby (so far). We couldn't have asked for a better set of results. We'd be neck and neck with Brighton if we'd turned up at Ipswich and held our lead at Charlton.
Question is, are the so-called struggling teams upping their game now we're at the business end of the season, or is God just teasing us? We'll find out because Huddersfield are now in the bottom 3.
Rovers are down to 19th (that'll be the Bowyer revolution Very Happy) - only 7 points behind us, so the table is tight and every game is dangerous. I'm not banking on maximum points from our upcoming home games, but we need them big time if we are going to have even an outside chance of making it.
Surely the manager and players are keeping an eye on results and whilst other teams falter there can't be a bigger incentive to push on. So tomorrow we'll find out. The incentive is there, but are we good enough to beat a team at home who will be working their nads off to get out of trouble? Unless something changes, I'm not sure we are.
2 - 2

6Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 17:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

2-0 because we're worth it Very Happy

7Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 18:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This is the game where our play off hopes either come back to life again or they vanish altogether. If the players want to get the Charlton game well out of their system then Huddersfield are the perfect team, they are an aweful team - just ask Wigan when they played them in the FA Cup.

8Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 18:34

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They have one or two players with an eye for goal, especially James Vaughan so we musn't be complacent. We were better than them for most of the game at their place but they pulled us apart in the last 10-15 mins and we had to hang on for a point. Still, if we want it enough it should be three points.

9Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Mon Apr 01 2013, 23:03

Jingizu99

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

We bloody well better win as I'm coming over from Northern Ireland to watch this one. Smile

10Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 06:47

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Jingizu99 wrote:We bloody well better win as I'm coming over from Northern Ireland to watch this one. Smile

You could have picked a better game

11Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 08:43

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

3-0 to us but Brighton are a better side than us even though we beat them.

12Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 08:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll win, but it won't do us any good. Both Brighton & Forest are considerably better than us.

13Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 10:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think we'll win, but it won't do us any good. Both Brighton & Forest are considerably better than us.
Are they? Or is it just that they've got a bit of momentum whilst we've gone off the boil? I still can't decide if our winning streak was a flash in the pan or playing to our full potential. It's shit or bust for us now so we'll see, but I can't help but think that a better start to the season would have seen us flying by now.

14Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 14:02

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think it'll be an end to end game, they will want the win to stay up, we will want it to stay in the play-off hunt.

I think we'll all be disappointed and it'll end in a 2-2 draw.

I say disappointed, I won't be too disappointed if it's a good game. 0-0 would depress me.

15Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope we win if only to keep the "we're still in with a chance" tension going as long as possible.
One thing about this league - it's so tight, nobody gives a second thought about "mid-table security" or the "3 mini-leagues" bobbins we had to endure in the prem.

16Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's Joe Riley these days?
He last played in the Sunderland cup game I think, so can someone tell me where he is? Presumably Butterfield will play RB for now, but I still have high hopes for Joe. Is he injured? Still out of Favour? Out on loan? Where the hell is he?

17Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

According the the Bolton News today Riley is out injured. Not sure what the injury is, surely it still isn't the same one that forced him off against Sunderland?

18Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He broke his foot didn't he?

19Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's injury prone, get rid.

20Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 17:06

Even though some idiots in Blackburn think we need Bolton to win tonight, I hope Huddersfield score 10. We're looking up, not down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum