Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield

+23
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
doffcocker
Sluffy
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
makin20
chipbutty
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
JonnyRandom
Jingizu99
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goal -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

42Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

43Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's six home wins on the spin now!

44Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

His hair is immaculate - even when scoring. I wonder if his hair has a twitter account like Holden's does?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles saves us again!

46Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got it wrong, Brighton actually play leicester this weekend!

47Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 22:59

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can someone tell me how Spearing didn't get the MOM?

48Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Awful first 45 minutes. Second half was an exciting game.

We were very wasteful in the first half, Ngog and Sordell in particular, but Huddersfield were hardly in it.
The second half was far more open. The goal came from Sordell nicking the ball off a right back on the left wing, taking it into the penalty area and pulling it back for Eagles who finished it well. Huddersfield were probably unlucky not to nick a goal, coming close countless times. God knows what Dougie saw in Butterfield - he's awful.

Medo made a late appearance and did excellent. I don't understand why he isn't in the side every week.

49Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:19

doffcocker wrote:God knows what Dougie saw in Butterfield - he's awful.

Guessing it's just because they're mates, he'll be useful in the dressing room for him and he probably didn't realise how poor/off the pace he is.

50Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pretty shit game but good result. I actually thought Sordell should've been man of the match. I also thought Ngog should've been subbed and not him. The seasons not over yet but will be soon if we carry on playing like that. Happy with the points though.

Come On You Whites!!!

51Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Probably one of the worst matches I have ever watched at the Reebok, Sordell did well to win the ball for the goal but the game lacked in quality from both sides.

Huddersfield got forward pretty well and won a few corners but didn't really test Lonergan that much, same could be said for us aswell really.

A wins a win but if we play like that until the end of the season we won't make the play offs.

52Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:39

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anybody notice how bad our marking was when they had a throw in? I lost count how many times they had an unmarked man to throw the ball to.

53Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:41

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

JonnyRandom wrote:Anyway i think it will be crap tonight, scrappy 1-0 win

Im awsome

54Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I thought we were pretty poor all round at defending tonight, Knight covered for Butterfield on numerous occasions in the first half.

55Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:47

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Knight almost scored an own goal.

Good save by Lonergan. I thought it was a back pass tbh and they should've had a free kick about 3 yards from goal.

56Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Tue Apr 02 2013, 23:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

57Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 00:15

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Couldn't follow the game tonight..... so far I'm not liking what I'm reading. Seems we played poorly and walked away with the points. Better than nowt I suppose.
Beeb stats have them with same number of shots and three times as many corners.
Well the dream continues.....

58Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 00:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I actually thought Sordell should've been man of the match. I also thought Ngog should've been subbed and not him.

I also thought Sordell was the better of the two. I think Dougie wanted to go 4-5-1 and prefers Ngog to Sordell because he is better at holding off defenders.

59Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 00:46

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

N'gog was terrible, just awful. Whoever it is on here whos been saying hes got the best touch since Anelka should get back in their straight jacket. He nearly hit an overflying plane with that sitter he skied!

Sordell had an equally bad first half but put in a bit more effort for the second. Spearing or Eagles deserved man of the match easily.

Dougie left N'gog on so we had someone to clear the ball out to, which is fair enough.

60Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 01:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I applaud you Lofty_Love for your persistence in putting an apostrophe in Ngog.

It's a Lancashire thing, right?

Like Black Pudding n' poached egg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum