Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield

+23
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
doffcocker
Sluffy
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
makin20
chipbutty
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
JonnyRandom
Jingizu99
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 07:14

Jingizu99

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Spearing was man of the match for me, chungy too put in a good shift. Medo looks to be exactly the kind of player we need - aggressive, persistent, physical and good on the ball.

62Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 07:14

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Second best last night, we were very fortunate to get 3 points from this one, Our problem is that away teams seem to sit back and because we have no creative midfielder its ver difficult for our forwards. After the goal Huddersfield had to attack and my did they attack. More of a brave performance than a skillfull one.

63Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 07:25

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lofty_Love wrote:N'gog was terrible, just awful. Whoever it is on here whos been saying hes got the best touch since Anelka should get back in their straight jacket. He nearly hit an overflying plane with that sitter he skied!

he was poor last night but lets give him the benefit of doubt, after all SKD gained legend status for missing chances. Laughing

64Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 08:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On my death bed I'm going to look back at nights like Tuesday and think I wasted my life. What a load of utter shite.

We are following a team of "professional" footballers who seem no better than some pub team. None of them can pass, none of them can control a ball, and most wouldn't be able to hit the back of the net if they were stood in it.

It shows just how shite this league is when a team so shit can be 8th and pushing for a top 6 place.

We have absolutely no quality. The future is very bleak.

65Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 08:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:On my death bed I'm going to look back at nights like Tuesday and think I wasted my life. What a load of utter shite.

We are following a team of "professional" footballers who seem no better than some pub team. None of them can pass, none of them can control a ball, and most wouldn't be able to hit the back of the net if they were stood in it.

It shows just how shite this league is when a team so shit can be 8th and pushing for a top 6 place.

We have absolutely no quality. The future is very bleak.
Wouldn't argue with that. The present is bleak too. But it's exciting for the moment and will be interesting in the summer when the team completely changes again. All part of the rich tapestry of life that a BWFC fan enjoys.

66Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Second best last night, we were very fortunate to get 3 points from this one, Our problem is that away teams seem to sit back and because we have no creative midfielder its ver difficult for our forwards. After the goal Huddersfield had to attack and my did they attack. More of a brave performance than a skillfull one.

i agree the lack of any creativity in central midfield was very evident last night - the first half was one of the poorest halves of football i have watched for a long time.

Spearing played well but was not impressed with Pratley - headless chicken springs to mind, surely Vela or Holden would be better options alongside Spearing?

67Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pratley was far from the worst player on the pitch. That honour went to Ngog last night.

68Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:41

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NickFazer wrote:Can someone tell me how Spearing didn't get the MOM?

Me too!

69Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:45

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We really should try and sign Spearing imo.

Shame we're not going to.

70Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:48

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have been Ngogs most fervant supporter but even I have to admit he had a mare last night,the sitter he missed that Eagles set him up for was a shocker !! Pratley is the biggest load of shite ever and the tit proves it every match,he actually back pedalled from making a challenge last night,thats a first as he normally just runs round with his eyes shut,spoils my match watching that tit !! Spearing was awesome,he can tackle blokes twice his size in a 60-40 ball and doesnt even flinch. Sordell had his best game for a long while so why take him off,it was crying out for Ngog to go if anyone? Medo is fast becoming the player we all wanted , ferocious and skillful !! Lonergan had another confident display with a couple of fantastic stops. Chungy is getting better and better but he still shys away from 50-50 balls but then he doesnt want another 10 months out ! Eagles had a good game and actually got stuck in a bit more,good to see. Overall we just about scraped it but that isnt good enough Im afraid but another win on Saturday and we will be believing its possible again , oh god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:We really should try and sign Spearing imo.

Shame we're not going to.

We have kamara, he's better.

72Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He could be. Hopefully that'll be the case.

Spearing is better than Pratley and Keith Andrews though.

Mark Davies and Holden are always injured.

So Spearing would be a good signing imo.

73Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An attacking midfielder should be high up on the list this summer even if all goes well with holden

74Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Huddersfield Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A midfielder who can control a ball and pass to a Wanderers player would be a start. All our problems stem from a shit midfield that can't hold onto the ball.

Spearing is just the best of a bad bunch, I definitely wouldn't sign him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum