Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Age Matter In Relationships?

+2
Natasha Whittam
jussi22
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 17:39

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

It was at a bit of a Do on Christmas day, and my mate turned up 'late on', happy as hell, (like he'd been on the happy pills all day) came in all over excited shaking hands hugging etc.

I thought fuck me you've changed, then he couldn't wait to introduce his new bird to everyone, she got out of the car, an Oh My God, every body's jaw dropped.

Absolutely stunning, no wonder he was 100 feet in the air.

Now my mate is five years older than me , he's 38, and his new bird is just 19, will the relationship be able to  last, will they ever get married, or is it just lust? i was thinking it would destroy him if she dumped him.

Some of the story's he tells me about their sex life is unreal, i'd post them on here but its too full on, some posters might get offended.

But can an older/younger relationship really last, they
really seem happy at the moment, but when she's 30 he'll be 49? 

Do you know anyone with a big age gap in their relationship?

2Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jussi, age matters if you're 33 and she's 13.

3Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:10

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Jussi, age matters if you're 33 and she's 13.
I Agree with you there Nat, but could you have a relationship with someone 20 years your senior being 19?

Or at 38. other than sex,could you have a good conversation or enjoy the same music?

4Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:22

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You need to be somewhat similar in terms of maturity, mental age if you will. Is he still a big daft kid or is she grown up for a young woman? Perhaps a bit of both, oh and are you jealous as fuck? No

5Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:29

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

NickFazer wrote:You need to be somewhat similar in terms of maturity, mental age if you will. Is he still a big daft kid or is she grown up for a young woman? Perhaps a bit of both, oh and are you jealous as fuck? No
He's got a good job, isn't too daft but enjoys a good laugh with the blokes, she's just drop dead georgous, great body , smile the works, but didn't talk much so can't really comment.

I think she works in the trafford Center, i don't know what she does, but i'll find out.

i'll tell you what, any bloke would be jealous, her body is amazing, and she looks 23 rather than just 19.

6Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:35

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lucky fella by the sound of it.

7Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:38

Unless she looks a fair bit older than 19 then it's weird and you need our head examining if you're jealous of him. I'm 23 if one of my mates came to the pub with a 17 year old he'd get absolutely abused for it.

Btw if you are Scott, log into Scott's account and verify it I have my doubts.

8Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:38

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

NickFazer wrote:Lucky fella by the sound of it.
Nick, he's told me everything they do in the bedroom, he's really lucky, i won't go into it but there's drama and all that stuff.

But my question still stands, can it last? they're going on holiday soon and he thinks she'll be moving in with him soon after, i'll keep you updated.

9Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it Angry Dad?

10Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:41

It's not Scott. Too many posts over 20 characters.

The saga continues.

11Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:It's not Scott. Too many posts over 20 characters.

The saga continues.

Perhaps Scott was the fake and Jussi22 is the real Scott?

12Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:44

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:It's not Scott. Too many posts over 20 characters.

The saga continues.

Perhaps Scott was the fake and Jussi22 is the real Scott?
Laughing

13Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sun Dec 28 2014, 13:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When I was 19 I had a girlfriend who was 33. It lasted about 2 weeks but it was an experience!!Smile

14Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sun Dec 28 2014, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Depends on the people involved.

15Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sun Dec 28 2014, 17:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Two of my friends are in a relationship with a huge age gap - she has just turned 30 and he is 65.  We all thought it wouldn't last but 6 years on they are still strong together as ever!

I was once in a relationship with a woman who was 20 years my junior (I was 39 at the time) and it lasted 8 months before the age-gap became too much because of our different needs.  I am currently dating a woman who is 12.5 years older than me - cougar!!!!!! (her name is Whittam and she has a daughter called Natasha)

But the two above shows that, if anything, it depends on the people more than the age itself, although it can play a part.

16Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sun Dec 28 2014, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Two of my friends are in a relationship with a huge age gap - she has just turned 30 and he is 65.  We all thought it wouldn't last but 6 years on they are still strong together as ever!

Let me guess, the 65 year old is rich.

17Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sun Dec 28 2014, 17:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Two of my friends are in a relationship with a huge age gap - she has just turned 30 and he is 65.  We all thought it wouldn't last but 6 years on they are still strong together as ever!

Let me guess, the 65 year old is rich.

so is she, in fact she has more money that what he does, to be fair!

18Does Age Matter In Relationships? Empty Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships? Sun Dec 28 2014, 17:31

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc71 wrote:
 (her name is Whittam and she has a daughter called Natasha)

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum