Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn vs Wigan

+8
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
jayjay23
gloswhite
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
largehat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 21:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wigan 1 up

22Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 21:49

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh well, forget all that, Wigan have scored. All about us and QPR now.

23Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 21:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell. Credit to Martinez for his achievements at Wigan. I can't see QPR beating City so it's up to us now. It has to be the biggest game of Coyle's managerial career. No manager or players for that matter, want relegation on their CV.

24Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 21:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fucking hate Owen Coyle.

This should have been a special, special day.

25Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope our players were watching that tonight, seeing the expressions on the Blackburn players faces.

do you want to go out like that? Gutless, soulless, with a whimper?

I hope not!

26Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope the fans were watching that tonight, seeing the expressions on the Blackburn fans faces.

If you want Coyle gone, voice your fucking opinion - release a pig onto the pitch, throw your shoes at his fat head, anything that shows you want this bellend out of our club.

27Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Felt sorry for the Blackburn fans and players. Nobody likes to see their team get relegated, and its even worse for the players. Before you criticise me, there is a strong chance we will be there on Saturday. Well done Wigan,

28Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree, gloswhite. Came up together in 2001, good chance of going down together in 2012. I wouldn't have been sad if Wigan had gone down though.

29Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Felt sorry for the Blackburn fans and players. Nobody likes to see their team get relegated, and its even worse for the players. Before you criticise me, there is a strong chance we will be there on Saturday. Well done Wigan,

affraid

Hope not, unless you know something we don't about any points deduction?

We play on Sunday

30Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell, sympathy for Blackburn on a Bolton forum!

You'll be offering to make Bolton Hater a mod soon.

31Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Dammit ! Did I not tell you I was a man of vision Very Happy (The stupid thing is, I'm going to the game)

32Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not so much a mod, but think of it as having West Ham in the same division, we have to have someone to kick Very Happy

33Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Now that they are down, I can offer my sympathies to the fans. It's not their fault they support their team. (and their team is shite.) We know what that is like more than most!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

34Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:41

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Good idea. All those in favour of ditching Keegan and making Bolton Hater a mod.........

35Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Passi wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Good idea. All those in favour of ditching Keegan and making Bolton Hater a mod.........

I am up for that, It would be funny.

36Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 22:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater as our new Manager.

37Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Mon May 07 2012, 23:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 _60080624_hi014692927

38Blackburn vs Wigan - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn vs Wigan Tue May 08 2012, 07:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rovers made no effort to score against Tottenham. At least we had a go but got thumped on the break. We had a go against the Baggies and went 2 nil up - same story. Rovers didn't try to score against Wigan until well into the second half. Our players won't go out with a whimper like Rovers did - we'll throw everything into attack and either we'll get punished on the break or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum