Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you think that there is a secret code in the Da Vinci paintings. (The Holy Grail)

+2
Numpty 28723
scottjames30
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like the Dan Brown Novel Angels and demons, and so called documentaries saying Da Vinci left some secret messages in his paintings.

Do you believe he did, he was way forwards of his time, maybe he knew something and didn't want the rest of the world to know just yet?

Has Jesus Christ got a blood line, is the Priory of sion real and still about today (Da Vinci was in it) he told me not to say anything but i can't keep a secret.

I think he left a secret about Nuts in one of his paintings.

:drwho:

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:

Was it this one by any chance?
Do you think that there is a secret code in the Da Vinci paintings. (The Holy Grail) BFML_zpsd140c92a

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that could be it.....mmmmm.

I wonder what it could mean?

scottjames30 wrote:Like the Dan Brown Novel Angels and demons, and so called documentaries saying Da Vinci left some secret messages in his paintings.

Do you believe he did, he was way forwards of his time, maybe he knew something and didn't want the rest of the world to know just yet?

Has Jesus Christ got a blood line, is the Priory of sion real and still about today (Da Vinci was in it) he told me not to say anything but i can't keep a secret.

You can't spell time waster

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Like the Dan Brown Novel Angels and demons, and so called documentaries saying Da Vinci left some secret messages in his paintings.

You can't spell time waster
I didn't write it.

And you didn't read it?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:And you didn't read it?
Is a secret code, you wouldn't understand.

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:And you didn't read it?
Is a secret code, you wouldn't understand.

Does it mean dyslexic?

This thread is pecking my head

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It is not very well known, but Da Vinci's "The Virgin and Child with St. Anne" features a cameo of a certain famous Bruce. He actually started his career in entertainment as a child model. In this particular painting, he was doing a Magoo and trying some interesting things with a sheep.

Do you think that there is a secret code in the Da Vinci paintings. (The Holy Grail) The_Virgin_and_Child_with_St._Anne_(Leonardo_da_Vinci)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange things are afoot.
Do you think that there is a secret code in the Da Vinci paintings. (The Holy Grail) Bruceforsythlifecycleanimation1

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote: In this particular painting, he was doing a Magoo and trying some interesting things with a sheep.

Do you think that there is a secret code in the Da Vinci paintings. (The Holy Grail) The_Virgin_and_Child_with_St._Anne_(Leonardo_da_Vinci)

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bastards will pay in the next life.
Do you think that there is a secret code in the Da Vinci paintings. (The Holy Grail) Bruceforsythgatesofhell1

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Does it mean dyslexic?
I think its something to do with charisma, which you truly lack.

Leave it with me.

jusi333

David Ngog
David Ngog

Bruce loves to repair bicycles in his spare time, in showbiz circles he's known as bycycle repair man, not many people know that.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jusi333 wrote:Bruce loves to repair bicycles in his spare time, in showbiz circles he's known as bycycle repair man, not many people know that.
He likes pumping tyres up.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
jusi333 wrote:Bruce loves to repair bicycles in his spare time, in showbiz circles he's known as bycycle repair man, not many people know that.
He likes pumping tyres up.
You're thinking of Jimmy Tarbuck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum