Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6.

+4
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
scottjames30
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 14:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The other morning I watched a spy documentary that really interested me.

An agent said that he saw a dossier paper of the assassination of Slobodan Milosevic, they had three options to kill him, but it was the third way that got me thinking.

It was how they planned to take him out.

They were going to attack his car as it was entering a tunnel in Geneva, using a strobe-light which is a very strong bright light, that will blind the driver into crashing the car.

And because of all the concrete in the tunnel he would probably die, also another advantage was , they'll will be no witnesses.

Does stuff like this interest you? and have you come across any good documentaries.  :good: 

2Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 15:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Candle in the Wind, that...  :zzz: 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 15:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The white car was definitely still at fault.

4Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 16:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The white car was definitely still at fault.
Wrong thread!  Laughing

5Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The other morning I watched a spy documentary that really interested me.

An agent said that he saw a dossier paper of the assassination of Slobodan Milosevic, they had three options to kill him, but it was the third way that got me thinking.

It was how they planned to take him out.

They were going to attack his car as it was entering a tunnel in Geneva, using a strobe-light which is a very strong bright light, that will blind the driver into crashing the car.

And because of all the concrete in the tunnel he would probably die, also another advantage was , they'll will be no witnesses.

Does stuff like this interest you? and have you come across any good documentaries.  :good: 
I can't tell you otherwise I'd have to kill you.

6Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 19:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard a similar theory on here a while back about a woman and her muslim boyfriend.

7Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Tue Mar 04 2014, 20:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I heard a similar theory on here a while back about a woman and her muslim boyfriend.

Me too! Was it in Paris by any chance?

8Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think i heard of that one. It involved a former Lady.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

9Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I guess my OP here jumped over many heads...  :whistle:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Empty Re: Black Ops/Secret/MI5/MI6. Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its the same way ''some claim'' happened to a lady, isn't it? or is it just a coincidence ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum