Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Covert Operation Compeition

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Covert Operation Compeition Empty Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 12:34

Let's see who is up for this one.

We all register at the same forum of a rival team, (none that CD is on so he can join in too!)

You have to make a minimum of twenty posts and then it is the first one to get banned wins.

We can start with one and then once someone has won move on to another one and by the end of the season who ever has been banned the most times after making at least 20 posts wins.  As a twist you have to maintain throughout you are a supporter of that rival team.

I will even throw this in as a prize for the winner for those that are interested;

Covert Operation Compeition Funny-mug

2Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck that.
No pants Bread would walk it.
I'm led to believe he's been banned from Tesco again. The manager told me "He pops in for fresh bagels most mornings,and it's not so much the fact that he doesn't wear pants that's the problem,it's more his method of carrying the bagels to the checkout that's particularly offensive."
I simply can't compete with that kind of behaviour.

3Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:40

boltonbonce wrote:Fuck that.
I'm led to believe he's been banned from Tesco again. The manager told me "He pops in for fresh bagels most mornings,and it's not so much the fact that he doesn't wear pants that's the problem,it's more his method of carrying the bagels to the checkout that's particularly offensive."

You think the manager would be happy with the fact that the one bagel he is carrying covers all though Wink

4Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

You think the manager would be happy with the fact that the one bagel he is carrying covers all though Wink
I can only manage Polo mints these days.

5Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:46

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I can only manage Polo mints these days.

At least it will be minty fresh for brucie

6Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have you know he's very well respected in Brazil.
Covert Operation Compeition Bruciestatue

7Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:30

Very well respected inside alan brazil more like

8Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone's a critic! Evil or Very Mad
Covert Operation Compeition Cannibalforsyth

9Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:37

boltonbonce wrote:Everyone's a Cunt! Evil or Very Mad
Covert Operation Compeition Cannibalforsyth

The nurse not give you your happy pills today

10Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep my nurse out of this.
Covert Operation Compeition Costume-nurse-q1-stm-9736pwhite

11Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:46

What time is visiting bonce...................i'm on my way

12Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:What time is visiting bonce...................i'm on my way
Covert Operation Compeition Door-Heavily-Locked-263X250

13Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:56

is that to keep people out or you in? What a Face

14Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Both. And that's just the bog.

15Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can this thread please be re-named 'Johnny grooms Bonce'.

Fooking embarrassing.

16Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 16:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can this thread please be re-named 'Johnny grooms Bonce'.

Fooking embarrassing.
Not as embarrassing as someone counting their posts.
When you reach 18,000 will you have lift off? Shocked

17Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 16:09

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can this thread please be re-named 'Natasha is a bellend'.

Fooking embarrassing.

i agree

18Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:

Why would I count my posts when the site does it for me?

18000 refers to the number of men that have tried to bed me.

19Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 16:16

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Why would I count my posts when the site does it for me?

18000 refers to the number of men that have tried to bed me down canal street.

Very Happy

20Covert Operation Compeition Empty Re: Covert Operation Compeition Thu Jan 15 2015, 16:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum