Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL: Bolton Wanderers sign Celtic midfielder Filip Twardzik

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bolton Wanderers have completed the signing Filip Twardzik from Celtic for an undisclosed fee.

The former Czech Republic youth international has a penned a contract with the club until the summer of 2017.

Twardzik, who plays in midfield, is reunited with his former manager Neil Lennon at Macron Stadium, having been handed his Hoops debut by the Northern Irishman in a Scottish FA Cup clash with Peterhead in January 2012.

Starting his youth career with spells at Sachsen Leipzig and Hertha Berlin, the 21-year-old joined Celtic alongside twin brother Patrik a week before their 16th birthday in February 2009, going on to make seven appearances during his time at Celtic Park.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know it's Youtube, but I don't care he looks like a pretty decent player at least technically.

Skip to 2 minutes for his goal against England u19s - 

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great free kick that

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's too bloody skinny. This ain't Scotland Lennon you plonker.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's too bloody skinny. This ain't Scotland Lennon you plonker.

True... reminds me of that other skinny Croatian dude who plays midfield... Luka Modrić.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc1874 wrote:I know it's Youtube, but I don't care he looks like a pretty decent player at least technically.

Skip to 2 minutes for his goal against England u19s - 

That's his twin brother

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good thing about this signing is that Lennon knows him from way back so there is no doubt that he knows what he's buying - hopefully midfield creativity.
Plus he's actually signed for us.which means we won't be wasting valuable game time developing a player for another club.

wanderlust wrote:Good thing about this signing is that Lennon knows him from way back so there is no doubt that he knows what he's buying - hopefully midfield creativity.
Plus he's actually signed for us.which means we won't be wasting valuable game time developing a player for another club.
I agree lusty. Fingers crossed he's ready to hit the ground running

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum