Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who's Been arrested and spent a few hours in the Local Nick.

+10
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Jake McHale
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Three times for me, once when I reversed a transit van over a chinese woman in soho,2nd was when I smacked a Newcastle fan in the face with a length of 2x4 with a nail in the end of it,and 3rd was when I went got pissed and punched a hole in the main shop window of a wimpy bar in Leicester.No it was 4 the time I had an argument with a window cleaner in Ardwick green manchester and kicked the fuck out of his Renault Laguna .

Bolton Nuts

Admin

None. Not sure you should be walking the streets mate.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:None. Not sure you should be walking the streets mate.

Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twice I drove a car down the pavement for half a mile after playing gta. Second time I hit a bus driver with a replica Oscar statue.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:Once
Anything interesting y2?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Jake McHale wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Once
Anything interesting y2?
Kerb crawling

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Biggie wrote:None. Not sure you should be walking the streets mate.
I've mellowed out Biggie, i am a cool calm dude now.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have 3 times... all ending rather badly. 

Once when I got involved in a bit of a confrontation with some cocky bastard in a pub in Bolton ... who happened to be friends with the doormen. It would have boiled over to nothing had the doormen not thought they would have a good time throwing their weight about and starting dragging me out, thought id just get thrown out... but they started dragging me out the back way in to the back street to get this lad to do me over... I thought no chance are they doing this so started kicking the lad who had hold of me in the shins with the back of my leg, they got me outside and I bumped in to this car when pushed... doorman said I kicked it... I didn't, well... I didn't just then, but there was 3 of them and one of me and I knew they were going to kick the fuck out of me so I thought if I cant hit you (as one had hold of me) I gave the car a good kicking instead... this pissed the doorman right off (was a C-class Merc) so just as he was about to do me in... up rolled the police (one of my mates went to get them apparently) by this point I was seething though and the police found it hard to calm me down, I ended up getting the CS gas treatment and handcuffed on the ground as the doorman suddenly became the nicest, most law-abiding person in the world in front of the police... Ended up the cells kicking the shit out of the door as I knew id done nothing wrong, was taken to hospital with a broken hand from punching the cell door and charged with criminal damage and affray... was bailed for a month, when I went back, they had seen the CCTV footage and explained to me the bouncer is not pressing charges on me as there was a video of him hitting me and pushing me in to the car... so i could press charges on him if I wanted to... I didn't, I just wrote to his company and never saw him again... eventually released without charge, not even a public order offence. 

Another time, I was arrested for public order again after getting stuck in the middle of a 'small scrap' with some Hibernian fans... I didn't really have an option if im honest but because It was 'football related violence' ... I had to visit court a few weeks later and was slapped with a 12 month banning order... 

3rd time wasn't that bad, my younger sister was working in a bar in Manchester, thought id go pick her up, when I got there she was a little delayed so i waited at the bar and had a weak shandy... was pulled shortly afterwards (I was always getting pulled in that car, Thin kit had a dodgy ownership history or something) for a 'routine stop' ... I was asked if id had a drink and I told them id had a weak shandy about 20 mins ago... I was still breathalyzed (apparently they cannot do this - they have to leave a certain time after a drink) and blew slightly over the limit... went to the cop shop and used the machine after about an hour and blew 0.3 - ridiculously below the limit, they let me go, the officer who took me in got a bollocking I think (hope) ...wanker.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I bet scott's had his collar felt at some point for something dodgy Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:I bet scott's had his collar felt at some point for something dodgy Very Happy

Not really dodgy, a couple of times for fighting, i got off for self defence because they admitted that they hit me first, they must've been punch drunk to of said that, as they ended up in a very bad state.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:I bet scott's had his collar felt at some point for something dodgy Very Happy

Not really dodgy, a couple of times for fighting, i got off for self defence because they admitted that they hit me first, they must've been punch drunk to of said that, as they ended up in a very bad state.
Did you go home and give the missus one after scott Very Happy I do.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Do you know his missus then ? Very Happy

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:Do you know his missus then ? Very Happy
Fuck!!!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck it, one time , up Harwood just hanging about, like you do when you're a  Teenager, when one of my so called mates decides to set fire to a bush in someone's garden, major crime back then.

Setting Fire to somenes Bush.Very Happy

Anyway this Copper turned up and said come Here I want a word with you and like a daft Lad I went, while others fucked Off shouting to the Copper you Fat Bastard you'll never Take The Lever.

Anyway he took me to Bradshaw Police Station and this little Bloke turned up looked a bit like James Cagney, he started asking who were lads that ran off, I said I didn't know their names, so he hit me a few times but I didn't tell and he let me go ...Cunt.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Setting Fire to someones Bush.Very Happy

Insensitive comment.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i spent a bit of time locked up in Bolton Central nick with my gang when i was about 10. We were the toughest scout troup you've ever seen  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Feb 26 2015, 15:57; edited 2 times in total

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

4 times. 3 football related at Tranmere, Preston and Turf (innocent in all three) and one nosy Welsh gobshite related.

You're all a bunch of thugs.

Never had my collar felt because I'm a good lad.

And I used to be quite quick on my feet when I was younger...... Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Other side of the fence, without being a law enforcement officer.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum