Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man City v Barcelona.

+5
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
Jake McHale
boltonbonce
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Wed Mar 18 2015, 21:00

boltonbonce wrote:Why are you listening to Smooth FM?
You'll be wearing a white suit next.
Pull yourself together.

Sorry........

I need more Sanatogen obviously.....

22Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Wed Mar 18 2015, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Indeed.
Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 SaturdaynightfeverCC

23Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Fri Mar 20 2015, 18:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Burnley covered 11.9 km more than Man City did last saturday.

I know that it's a lot of ball chasing by us but that's pure graft (although if you look at the link and the 'Top 10 teams for total distance covered this season', you'll see that Man City are no slouches)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11447225/Revealed-the-Premier-Leagues-fittest-player.html

24Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Sun Mar 22 2015, 20:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Burnley covered 11.9 km more than Man City did last saturday.

I know that it's a lot of ball chasing by us but that's pure graft (although if you look at the link and the 'Top 10 teams for total distance covered this season', you'll see that Man City are no slouches)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11447225/Revealed-the-Premier-Leagues-fittest-player.html

Thought your lads were unlucky yesterday. Boyd should have had a stonewall penalty and the sub Goalkeeper Kelvin Davies had a blinder.

25Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Sun Mar 22 2015, 22:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We should have been 2-0 up and then with the penalty maybe 3-0. Although it could quite easily have been 4-4 at half time.

It was a bit of a hard luck/not really good enough story once again.

They changed their shape for the second half and stopped Trippier getting forward and getting crosses in. We had nowt to combat it and offered very little going forward in the second half.

It's going to get easier because Arsenal and Spurs are up next.  Very Happy

Still positive though and the lads are giving it their all, so we can't grumble.

26Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Mon Mar 23 2015, 10:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:We should have been 2-0 up and then with the penalty maybe 3-0. Although it could quite easily have been 4-4 at half time.

It was a bit of a hard luck/not really good enough story once again.

They changed their shape for the second half and stopped Trippier getting forward and getting crosses in. We had nowt to combat it and offered very little going forward in the second half.

It's going to get easier because Arsenal and Spurs are up next.  Very Happy

Still positive though and the lads are giving it their all, so we can't grumble.

You are putting up a much better show than Leicester, QPR and Sunderland. I reckon most neutrals hope that Burnley stay up at the expense of the other three.

27Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Mon Mar 23 2015, 10:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I don't. I like a good local derby.

28Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Mon Mar 23 2015, 10:57

If we carry on letting in late goals like we have been, you may well get your local derbies at Blackpool, PNE, Oldham, Rochdale and possibly Bury, 58......

Every cloud and that......Very Happy

29Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Mon Mar 23 2015, 11:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:If we carry on letting in late goals like we have been, you may well get your local derbies at Blackpool, PNE, Oldham, Rochdale and possibly Bury, 58......

Every cloud and that......Very Happy
Not forgetting Wigan of course. 

You've got a point there Bread. You've opened my eyes there.

I now hope we get relegated Very Happy

30Man City v Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Barcelona. Mon Mar 23 2015, 11:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We aren't consistent enough to get relegated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum