Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Reading

+17
Bolton Nuts
scottjames30
rammywhite
bryan458
Reebok_Rebel
Keegan
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
karlypants
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Has Soul Kitchen hacked your account? Nothing condescending about a comment on Lennon's tactics?

Or is this about you turning 31 again? Getting old is shit I'm sure.

He's dismissing other comments with his "lucky win" bullshit. No problem with that opinion (even though it's wrong) from people who were there, but wanderlust was probably in Ann Summers trying on XXL rubber dresses when Clough was scoring.

As for getting older, I've achieved more in my 31 years than you will in 60.

22Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 16:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to have to stop actually doing any work as I missed Nat's daily drivel of drippings off a dead donkey's dick. Not that I should have worried with all you sensible folk around to put him back in his box.

This is a typical situation where the real site WUM will make a statement and within days, slag someone off for agreeing with it...and then pretend to take the opposite view. Guess who wrote these words?

"Brighton were easily the better team in the first half, they should have lead after that magnificent cross by MacKail-Smith put it on a plate for their striker.

Second half we just shaded it, but on the whole it was two poor teams with next to no creativity."

Now that is not a million miles away from saying that our win was lucky is it? Certainly doesn't go against the idea.

In the absence of any sort of cohesive argument or logic there's only one thing to do....claim you attend matches (no evidence for that in recent years) and then slag off another's opinion on the basis they are no longer ST holders and have to travel 400 miles to go to home games - and therefore are not entitled to an opinion mein fuhrer.

My suggestion is this...

You know we created a personal thread for Bonce?
Why not create a personal forum for Nat so he can make bold statements, then argue with himself about it and finally slag himself off for not going to games? Perfect.

23Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 17:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

24Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 17:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Has Soul Kitchen hacked your account? Nothing condescending about a comment on Lennon's tactics?

Or is this about you turning 31 again? Getting old is shit I'm sure.

He's dismissing other comments with his "lucky win" bullshit. No problem with that opinion (even though it's wrong) from people who were there, but wanderlust was probably in Ann Summers trying on XXL rubber dresses when Clough was scoring.

As for getting older, I've achieved more in my 31 years than you will in 60.

I thought Karly had banned you to be honest, watch your back you might not be top dog anymore.

25Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 18:16

wanderlust wrote:
Why not create a personal forum for Nat so he can make bold statements, then argue with himself about it and finally slag himself off for not going to games? Perfect.

I though that's what Nuts already was?

Because that's how it feels half the time.......

26Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Plenty of other forums Breadman, why don't you go and moan on one of those.

27Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 18:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Don't bring my thread into this.
It's an oasis of sanity.

28Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 18:50

Ah, I see........

Swerve Lusty's comment and focus on somebody else's.

Bit like last week when he boxed you off with his "failed hack" summary (which has obviously been festering away inside your head ever since, given today's outburst).

Just admit it - you can't handle it when he fights back, can you?

Come on.....it'll be cathartic.

Try it. Very Happy

29Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 19:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

As for other forums out there -

Bolton Banter has had spam posted up by hackers to their site for the last 13 hours - and a total of just two genuine posts in the whole day, so far!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Mon Mar 02 2015, 21:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton 7 - 1 Reading. Alfie scores first, Clough gets his first hattrick.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 00:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Reading

SETTING THE SCENE

Bolton Wanderers host Reading on Tuesday night looking to register back-to-back wins having triumphed over Brighton on Saturday to end a run of three successive defeats.

In comparison, Steve Clarke’s Royals side come into the tie hoping not to claim an unwanted hat-trick, having lost both of their last two matches 3-0 against Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest respectively.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However, Reading have been moderately successful on their travels since the Scot’s appointment as manager back in December, losing just twice on the road while also picking up victories away at promotion-chasing Derby County, Ipswich Town and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

With Bolton currently ahead of Reading on goal difference alone, Neil Lennon will be keen for his side to once again make home advantage count as they look to carry on their late surge up the table.

TEAM NEWS

Having extended his loan stay with Wanderers by a further month, Ben Amos could continue in goal with Andrew Lonergan (concussion) facing a late assessment.

Neil Danns (back), Liam Feeney (knee) and Emile Heksey (calf) should all be fit to play despite being withdrawn during Saturday’s victory over Brighton.

Adam Bogdan (ankle) and Craig Davies (hamstring) have both returned to first team training but will not be considered for selection, while Liam Trotter (thigh) remains a doubt.

Max Clayton and Mark Davies (both knee), Darren Pratley (hamstring) are Marc Tierney (leg) all remain long-term absentees.

LAST READING XI (v Nottingham Forest, L0-3)

Federici, Gunter, Pearce, Hector, Robson-Kanu (Guthrie 80), Obita, McCleary, Chalobah, Williams, Pogrebnyak, Cox (Yakubu 71).

ONE TO WATCH

A January loan signing from Chelsea, Nathaniel Chalobah has wasted no time in establishing himself as a regular for Reading in the heart of midfield.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The England Under-21 international spent the first half of the season on loan at Premier League side Burnley, but having found his first team opportunities at Turf Moor, was allowed to join the Royals for the remainder of the campaign.

Still awaiting his first senior appearance for Chelsea, Chalobah first caught the eye during the 2012/13 season when on loan at Watford as they reached the Play-Off Final, while he has also enjoyed temporary stints with Nottingham Forest and Middlesbrough.

LAST TIME THEY WERE HERE (Bolton 1-1 Reading, 10 August 2013)

Wanderers’ fought out a 1-1 draw with Reading in their opening home match of the 2013/14 season the last time the Royals made the trip to Macron Stadium.

Darren Pratley fired the Whites ahead with his second goal of the season inside the opening 15 minutes, powerfully heading home Marc Tierney’s cross from the left, while Medo Kamara was unfortunate not to double Bolton’s lead as he saw a 30-yard strike cannon back off the post.

Nick Blackman levelled for Reading from the penalty spot early in the second half after David Wheater was penalised for handball, while Adam Bogdan had to be alert to deny Royston Drenthe and Alex Pearce late on as the Trotters held on to earn a share of the spoils.

32Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 10:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:As for other forums out there -

Bolton Banter has had spam posted up by hackers to their site for the last 13 hours - and a total of just two genuine posts in the whole day, so far!!!

It just proves how influential I am. 

Funniest poster 2010.

33Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It just proves how influential I am. 

Funniest poster 2010.

Christ, I'd hate to read what the runners up were posting.

34Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

First match ive been able to attend in a few weeks... 

We have not lost while ive been in the ground (home or away) this season, least I don't remember us doing.

35Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:First match ive been able to attend in a few weeks... 

We have not lost while ive been in the ground (home or away) this season, least I don't remember us doing.

Shit fan.

36Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:First match ive been able to attend in a few weeks... 

Shit fan.
Im one of our better ones... 

I still have my season ticket, only reason ive not gone is that ive either been busy with work, or games have fallen on the weekends I have my little boy. 

Both valid excuses for missing games I feel. 

Your reason for not going is that you simply cant be arsed, thus your the shit fan.

37Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 13:20

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

4-0 win, Smash Em!!!!!!!!!1

38Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 13:42

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:4-0 Le fondre (2) Clough & Heskey

Boggers,
I hope that you are right about the score but not the scorers.
Surely he can't play Heskey again. If we're honest its  a waste of a shirt playing him. He's a lump of lard. Slow,ponderous, the proverbial oil tanker on the pitch. Can't win a ball cleanly in the air and can't move quickly with the ball.
Why we signed him is completely beyond me.
Still 4-0 would be nice!!

39Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 16:32

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reading Supporters aint very optimistic, most are predicting a thrashing, fingers crossed eh!!!!!!!!

40Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Tue Mar 03 2015, 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll lose this one. 2-1 Reading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum