Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Ticket renewals.

+4
Norpig
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season Ticket renewals. Empty Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 10:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The renewal packs came out today. With so many games still to go I think it's a bit early for my liking. Plenty of time before the end of the season. what would happen in the unlikely event that we were to make the play-offs and get promoted?

2Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:15

Reebok Trotter wrote:The renewal packs came out today. With so many games still to go I think it's a bit early  for my liking. Plenty of time before the end of the season. what would happen in the unlikely event that we were to make the play-offs and get promoted?

Take your tablets and go and lie down for a bit in a dark room.

You're clearly unwell.

3Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could well be right! Would the club ask us to stump up extra if we got promoted and had already paid for our ST at Championship prices?

4Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club are taking the piss. Again.

If I was you I'd wait until the day before the season kicks off and barter.

5Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:48

I'm no expert obviously (I'm stuck in this armchair!) but I can't see that being legal.

When you sign up for your ST, you've entered into a contract with the club to purchase a product (tickets for all the home games) for a set fee.

They can't suddenly up their prices if we get promoted in the interim.

Sadly, the same would presumably apply if the eminently more probable possibility happens and we go down.

You'd be paying Championship prices for League One football.

(Not a million miles away from what's happening now, you could argue. Very Happy )

6Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive not had mine yet. I usually just ignore it anyway and let mine auto-renew.

7Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mine just auto renews as well, but i may cancel my sons ticket as i can't get him to go to games. That's what happens when your son is a Mancunian by birth Mad

8Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:56

Norpig wrote:mine just auto renews as well, but i may cancel my sons ticket as i can't get him to go to games. That's what happens when your son is a Mancunian by birth Mad

I assume you've booked a slot on Jeremy Kyle to sort this problem out, haven't you, Mr Pig?

"You Either Start Following Bolton Or It's Barnardo's For You, My Lad!"

Let us know when it's going to air.

9Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:mine just auto renews as well, but i may cancel my sons ticket as i can't get him to go to games. That's what happens when your son is a Mancunian by birth Mad

I assume you've booked a slot on Jeremy Kyle to sort this problem out, haven't you, Mr Pig?

"You Either Start Following Bolton Or It's Barnardo's For You, My Lad!"

Let us know when it's going to air.

i'll text the show now Very Happy i've even told its the law that he has to follow his Dads team but he's far too bright to fall for that.

10Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 12:02

You sure he's yours then...? Very Happy

11Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 12:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he looks more like the wife but yes i'm sure he's mine Very Happy

12Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 13:28

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I need to move somewhere else, away from Statler and Waldorf who sit behind me!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

13Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 13:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've just renewed mine.
I'm off to counselling now.

14Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 17:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:You could well be right! Would the club ask us to stump up extra if we got promoted and had already paid for our ST at Championship prices?

No, they would be the same price.

Even when we were in the PL the season tickets were as cheap as chips, and stayed the same price for six years or something.

BWFC never really rip their fans off.

15Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

BWFC never really rip their fans off.

Very Happy

16Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Tue Mar 03 2015, 17:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I've just renewed mine.
I'm off to counselling now.

The Doctor will see you now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17Season Ticket renewals. Empty Re: Season Ticket renewals. Sun Mar 08 2015, 14:09

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mine is on auto-renew as well. I just hope I can get to enough games next season to make it worth the money. This season I think I've only managed about twenty matches in all competitions total and three of them were away games. Hopefully once I've settled into my new job and we have a full strength staff again I'll be able to do a bit less weekend and late night work. 

Either way I'm actually looking forward to next season. I think we'll see much better football and be much higher up the table with Neil at the helm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum