Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season ticket renewals...

+9
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
chris_bwfc
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Season ticket renewals... Empty Season ticket renewals... Wed Mar 06 2013, 19:15

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just got my season ticket pack through. Without doubt i'll be renewing and continuing support next season.

Is anyone else renewing or not? Why? Are you getting a season ticket for the first time?

2Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Wed Mar 06 2013, 19:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will be renewing as per usual. Still good value whether we go up or not.

3Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Wed Mar 06 2013, 21:45

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I got my pack yesterday afternoon and sorted next season's season ticket out at Bolton Central before the match. Roll on our Championship winning or Premier League surviving 13/14 season!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:02

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pack came this morning, will be renewing whatever the rest of this season brings.

5Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:59

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I will always renew for the forseeable future let's hope we return to the golden age soon though it's all very nervy at the minute! :COYW:

6Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 09:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i will be renewing, i can't imagine a time i won't be going to the match whatever division we are in. Need to make sure my son comes more often so he's not tempted by the dark side of City or (gulp) United!

7Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 09:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll renew, regardless of what happens. It's just something I 'do'.

I also can't imagine not going to the match of a Saturday...

8Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 11:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Only dying or getting sent to jail will stop me renewing.

Both are pretty likely.

9Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 11:10

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No bothering, work commitments mean I will miss half the games next year. Obviously I still intend to support the club as much as I can but simply cannot commit to renewing my ticket. I will still go to matches and will probably go to more away days than I have done this season.

10Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:32

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll be renewing mine in the next few weeks. I'm a bit pissed off, with losing the £11 season ticket for my young one though, in the WSL.

She's not been to a game for ages, but it was worth paying an extra £11 a season, so I could have a spare seat next to me, as the bloke 2 seats away, is very fat!

11Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't had one for the last five years. I can never predict when I can get to games, so I always end up paying top dollar at the Reebok and that's how it's likely to remain for the next couple of seasons wherever we are. Still some way off a pension, but I have a cunning plan to allow me to retire in a couple of years time and if it comes off I'll be buying a season ticket again. If not, the Whites will have to wait until I'm 66 aka the average age of posters on here. I have to say that season tickets are good VFM when compared with the silly money I have to pay.

12Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would dearly love to get a season ticket, but work and travel time, (and costs), mean I can only get to a few games a season.

13Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:16

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Culcheth_White wrote:I'll be renewing mine in the next few weeks. I'm a bit pissed off, with losing the £11 season ticket for my young one though, in the WSL.

She's not been to a game for ages, but it was worth paying an extra £11 a season, so I could have a spare seat next to me, as the bloke 2 seats away, is very fat!

The guy sitting infront of me is a beached whale.

14Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:18

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shout sumo and see if he reacts next home game.

Sounds like Largehat.

15Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was looking at upgrading to the £950 ticket ,the meal deal before each game.

Anybody got this ?

If so, is it any good.

16Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I went on a freebie once and got a meal and stuff before the game.

It was decent food and drink tbh.

I'm just as happy getting a pie and having a few pints though.

17Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I went on a freebie once and got a meal and stuff before the game.

It was decent food and drink tbh.

I'm just as happy getting a pie and having a few pints though.

Did you get any drinks for free or in with the price ?

18Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I didn't pay for anything. Food and drink was free.

Some dickhead took me because he wanted me to put some business his way.

It probably cost him a fortune and I never gave him any work Laughing

19Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I didn't pay for anything. Food and drink was free.

Some dickhead took me because he wanted me to put some business his way.

It probably cost him a fortune and I never gave him any work Laughing

Was it Magoo ?

20Season ticket renewals... Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was Natasha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum