Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season ticket renewals...

+9
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
chris_bwfc
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Season ticket renewals... - Page 2 Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

went to the home game against Stoke last season, with all the trimmings, food, seat, etc. you pay for the drinks, and the food was nothing more than 'ok'. (but I'd do it again, if there was special ocassion). you get the odd famous person wandering about, but they usually keep to the boxes. If you can afford it, I would say go for it, because you get fed before during and after the game, and don't freeze your tits off either side of the game. Done the same thing a couple of times at Stoke, much the same.

22Season ticket renewals... - Page 2 Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:went to the home game against Stoke last season, with all the trimmings, food, seat, etc. you pay for the drinks, and the food was nothing more than 'ok'. (but I'd do it again, if there was special ocassion). you get the odd famous person wandering about, but they usually keep to the boxes. If you can afford it, I would say go for it, because you get fed before during and after the game, and don't freeze your tits off either side of the game. Done the same thing a couple of times at Stoke, much the same.

Seems a good deal for £950 quid, for either 19 or 23 games.

I'm hoping 19 PL games tbh.

23Season ticket renewals... - Page 2 Empty Re: Season ticket renewals... Thu Mar 07 2013, 22:01

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I went all fancy against everton in the cup this season. Really enjoyed it tbh! Think the novelty may wear off though if it was a regular thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum