Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another unarmed man killed by cop

+7
Bollotom2014
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:48

Naive, how many unarmed black men need to be shot by white police officers before you admit it?

22Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What if the cop was black and the scumbag was white?

23Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 20:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Naive, how many unarmed black men need to be shot by white police officers before you admit it?

There have been about 3 in the last year in all of America.

Don't overplay it.

24Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 20:52

Look up the stats and come back to me.

25Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Having seen the footage I am totally appalled but not surprised. Thank goodness that the police are not routinely armed in the UK. As far as I am concerned the cop is guilty of first degree murder and any other sentence would be a terrible travesty of justice. You simply cannot shoot someone six times in the back when they are running away. The cop was in no physical danger whatsoever and is a disgrace to all law enforcement agencies. He's not a cop he's a coward and a disgrace to his uniform.

26Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Wed Apr 08 2015, 23:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

He got shot and killed because he was a black man.

If he'd been white, that copper wouldn't have shot him.

Eight times.....

Bullshit, you don't know that at all. Too easy to pull the race card.

I still say he got what he deserved if he was avoiding paying for his kid or kids.

I don't know how it works in the UK, but in the US, child support is a funny old business. You can be forced to pay child support for a child that has been proven to not be yours, you can lose your job for not paying in full or on time and after having lost your job, you are then expected to clear any arrears plus stay current with payments. Dude should have paid his child support but who is going to pay it now that he has been killed over a broken tail light?

My elder brother lives in the US now - same age as dude that was killed. He has paid up all the child support he will need to unless he decides to have another child now, but if he should get into an accident on the way home that causes his tail light to be broken, I'd really hate for this to be the outcome should he get pulled over. Forgive me for not taking the piss or finding humour in the situation.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Another unarmed man killed by cop - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unarmed man killed by cop Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:36

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll wait to hear the cops version first, I'm sure there was a reason he felt threatened.

Maybe the bloke had said he was running off to rape the cops wife?
Maybe he threatened the cop with that photo of your tits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum